Jump to content

"Larrys95civic" Needs Us


Recommended Posts

Posted

I took my daughters to bowling this morning and slipped on the ice and fell on my side smashing my elbow into my ribs, so I've been on the couch most of the day to lazy to get my lap top lol. But other than me being a suave mofo and falling on my ass I was doing some work on my dash where it got broke. I dug through a bunch of crap I had laying around and found a couple old caps with volt meters, a small chunk of plexi and a sheet of abs plastic. So being the type of guy that hates dash kits I got to work since I no longer have a double din. I'll post some pics, I'm going to start a build log. It's going to suck because I literally can't spend a dime on the build so this will be with what I have laying around.

So just to let you guys also know that with your help I was able to pay my rent! Felt so freaking good to do that and stay here near my kids and has given me 30 days to try and find some means of support on my own. Only thing that sucks a fat one is my medical card won't be here for she said at least 14 to 21 days and my scripts run out Monday so I've come up with a plan to try and sell my old wheels for scrap since they are just stock with a bunch of wire I have. I probably have 60 to 80 lbs of old chunks of any thing from 0 gauge to rolls of stuff. I also have a really nice home theater system I'm going to toss on craigslist but I'm not sure anyone looking for a nice hometheater shops for it on craigs list lol

Posted

Have a garage sale maybe ? Make a few extra bucks. But glad you're getting active now. That's always a good sign

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

Posted

Still 4 feet of snow on the ground so no garage sale yet lol. I called and got some prices for all my scripts and together it's like 700.00 bucks, so I'm going to just fill the ones I really need. Like my pain pills are over 300.00 of that so I'm going to skip those and 2 of them are for controlling stomach acid so I'll skip those and get some tums and eat really bland food. I need my enzymes and cancer meds so I'll get those that is going to only be around 280.00 for those 2 meds which I can swing. Just have to be smart about all of this, doctors don't care how much these things cost so they just prescribe them, it's up to me to do my homework and figure out whats best. Only thing I'm concerned with is the pain, and the pharmacist I spoke with said since I've been on Oxycodone for severe pain for so long that I will probably have withdrawals similar to heroin withdrawals. I'm ok with the the withdrawals but I'm concerned about my functionality with my pain. Doctor says I will always have it because of the necrosis in my pancreas. Well we find out tomorrow how it's all going to go but I'm hopeful, I have always had a good pain tolerance so I think I will be strong enough to handle a little extra pain.

Posted

I know that feeling sir. Can they not give you anything cheaper that's on the 4 or 10 dollar med list a Wal Mart? That's what I had to do with my heart and lung meds. I hounded the doc until he gave me something I could afford. Your withdrawal on the Oxy won't be bad at all if you didn't take a bunch a day or have an easily addictive nature. Mine was non excistant but each person is so diff. Let's us know bro what goes down.

Posted

Well I had a failed attempt at controlling the pain, it is ridiculous. I wasn't aware of how much pain the meds were taking from me. I had to cash out all of next months rent to get the meds but I couldn't function at all. I spent the last 2 days laying on the floor almost in tears most of the day until finally I just said screw it and went in my pajamas to sit in Walgreen's while they filled my script. I wish it was like broken leg pain or something, when it's inside of you and you can't touch or pinpoint where it's coming from it just sucks. I wish I could be done with all of this crap and just get back to my boring ass life where all I did was work. And I had the worst freaking leg pains the last couple days, probably because I wasn't able to move much but damn they hurt.

Posted

I know you might not want to share this info..but it might get some others into helping you. How far off are you from rent thats due next?

Sorry to hear about the pain meds issue...you are one tough sob for dealing with that for two days...I probably would have crawled back into the pharmacy crying after 2hrs.

I can't believe that your only option for pain meds is several hundred dollars. I think your doc need to be slapped upside the head and give you some alternatives that are more affordable. Maybe some that might not eliminate all pain but bring it down to a manageable level.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.
Posted

I know what you mean about the "inside you pain" Larry. I have terrible stomach pain alot. it sucks

Posted

I know you might not want to share this info..but it might get some others into helping you. How far off are you from rent thats due next?

Sorry to hear about the pain meds issue...you are one tough sob for dealing with that for two days...I probably would have crawled back into the pharmacy crying after 2hrs.

I can't believe that your only option for pain meds is several hundred dollars. I think your doc need to be slapped upside the head and give you some alternatives that are more affordable. Maybe some that might not eliminate all pain but bring it down to a manageable level.

I can't man, I just can't. And my doctor tried to prescribe me a larger dosage since I'm on 20 milligrams every 4 hours but the pharmacies only carry 5 milligram pills. The 10 milligram ones would be about 1/2 the price but nobody stocks them in our area. Also I had issues when I had my back surgery with morphine so he can't try that route either. I just have to struggle through this month and get through then I'll be ok I hope.

Posted

Daggum bro I wish there was something I could say to give you some ease but there isn't. All I can do is offer my thoughts and prayers bro. Hey also my real name is Bill. I'll see if I still have my old pain med list still. To see if there are any options that are available for you sir. Docs I've learned usually care about the newer more expensive brands. From the kickbacks from med companies so to speak,I can't remember the correct term sorry. This came from my doc who was a ex navy seal and down to earth tell you how it is. Call me a dumb butt a few times,my words not his he was a little more blunt. Hope you have a good evaning and day tommorow sir.

Posted

Wow... My heart goes out to you.

How much $$$ are you coming up short on those pain pills?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 552 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...