Crandis16 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Until I graduate I'm on a strict budget. After I start working and I'm in a more comfortable money situation I'll get something to you man. Best of luck with chemo. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
Crandis16 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 If you were closer and I didn't have a big presentation tomorrow I would help you out. This shit pisses me off when people are capable of helping but choose not to. My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
dog24fret Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 You'll Git R Dun done bro and will smile again. Cowboy Escort GrAnny ThUmper The Burp
SnowDrifter Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 You got 'dis! It might not be at all enjoyable but it is what will ultimately make your life better!Message me if you ever want to talk. I'll give you my # ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
Raptorman Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Keep your head up man! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
SnowDrifter Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 When do you go in? ~~~~~~~~SAY NO TO PHOTOBUCKET~~~~~~~~ Snow's DD-1 tracks here: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167433-snows-dd-1-tracks/ My take on OFC vs CCA: https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110381-things-that-piss-you-off-in-the-car-audio-world/?do=findComment&comment=2461444
97Jetta1637 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 sucks what you're going through man, it really does. just keep your head up and keep trucking. grandma just finished her bladder cancer treatment and ended up having to have surgery to get it removed. almost 11 years ago now i finished my chemo and ended up having my left leg removed. yah there's days i just want to crawl in a hole, and there's day i do and talk to no one. there's people that'll vouch that i drink/smoke, but i do it sociably not on a whim because of depression. i can't say i know what it's like to not be able to see your kids as i don't have kids, but there's people out there that care for you and don't want to see you go down that road of drugs and alcohol. why'd i get cancer at age 7? no idea, but that doesn't mean i'm going to drink and do drugs to give me a reason. shit happens man, you just have to keep your head up. the world is a shitty, shitty place full of assholes who take advantage of you, but it's a good thing you've found us, this is a great community of people. many of whom i call friends, a few i've meet in person, and a couple i talk to on a regular basis. it may not be the most ideal thing, but what about applying for a part time job? i work 30 hours a week and make a $450 paycheck every two weeks. it's not a lot by any means necessary, and with as much experience as you have, you could get a higher pay right off the bat than i could. the chemo makes you weak, tired, and unmotivated, i understand that. my grandma is in car sales, she's strictly comission, during her chemo she worked 3 days a week for about 4-6 hours a day, or whatever she felt like. sure she has been there for 10 years, but you just find something part time to help pay some bills. that may be a long post, and something that isn't pleasant to read, but it's the fact of life that needs to be done in order to make it on your own in a time like this, but i just went through it with my grandma. i hope things turn around man, and if you ever need to talk, send me a pm here, on facebook, if you get your cell turned back on i'll give you my number. just keep your head held high and chest stuck out when you walk through any door in life. #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
crunkjuice1 Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Take it easy. I understand it's hard to do but you need to think positive for your family. Nothing wrong with letting it out as keeping stuff bottled up doesn't do you any good either. Your in my prayers bro.
REVOofRustler Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Does the hospital have a phone that they would let you use to call your kids? Good luck with the chemo, man! You're still in my prayers! 2002 Dodge Dakota 4.7 club cab - Sold 2004 Audi S4 Avant - Fi and Crescendo - Stock Bose System - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147725-2002-dodge-dakota-end-of-the-road/?hl=%202002%20%20dakota 136.4 Sealed @ 29hz 137.0 Drivers window open @ 26hz
larrys95civic Posted April 25, 2013 Report Posted April 25, 2013 Does the hospital have a phone that they would let you use to call your kids? Good luck with the chemo, man! You're still in my prayers! Hospital has phones but my kids will be in school tomorrow, and I'm not going to start shooting heroin I'm just pissed and confused. I sometimes can't believe that this is my life. Feels like I'm living in someone elses dream. I've never felt so alone, Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.