Second Skin Audio

Check this crap out!!! Last page

I was waiting for someone to tell me it's too much work for a port haha. The reason I'm taking so much time on it is because it's going to be the only thing you really see from the vantage point of being in the cabin. I'll be finishing the inside of the box as well so it's smoother than most insides of enclosures that you see. And like I said in an earlier post, I'm going barber pole stripes on my braces, have seen that done before. I don't really care if it being smooth and painted affects a TL score because this isn't being built for a meter. This is being built to be pretty and musical.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Oh don't get me wrong,I HATE sanding. Final product is worth it to me. I'm not going to be swapping lots of different setups in and out of this truck The only upgrade I ever foresee is something like SP4s

Lol I member my 1st blow through making It look super nice spending hours Sanding.but setup after setup after setup ..sanding sucks ..but go for it.

Do you have any pics of your current setup you'd share :D

Lol I member my 1st blow through making It look super nice spending hours Sanding.but setup after setup after setup ..sanding sucks ..but go for it.

Do you have any pics of your current setup you'd share :D

Lol one of these days ..as easy to use photo bucket I can't figure it out.

I was kinda bummed I couldn't find a silver paint that was a roll on enamel this weekend. I DID however see something that sparked my interest. I haven't personally seen anyone do it yet, and maybe I'm crazy or tacky for doing it. Please let me know your honest opinions guys. I ran across some of that Hammered texture paint that came in metallic silver. I have a coat on, and it looks kinda coolwith the black ppeaking through. These pics are of the paint very much still wet, but if it doesn't look right, please let me know. I think I like it, I'm just not sure yet. Pics:

20130609_100208.jpg

20130609_100204.jpg

20130609_100215.jpg

Archived