How to cut perfect circles - Video Tutorial

you can do a spiral up cut or a down cut., If its not on a router table you want the down cut. on a router table you want the upcut to help pull the wood down.

Just looked, my diablo bit is a straight bit. At Home Depot that is all there is. There's no down/up cut bits.

I'm assuming its still going to be a straight bit, but how do you know if its down vs up?

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

you can do a spiral up cut or a down cut., If its not on a router table you want the down cut. on a router table you want the upcut to help pull the wood down.

Just looked, my diablo bit is a straight bit. At Home Depot that is all there is. There's no down/up cut bits.

I'm assuming its still going to be a straight bit, but how do you know if its down vs up?

they'll say either up spiral or down spiral

http://www.freudtools.com/c-15-straight-spiral-trim.aspx

Team Flex Issues

Hmm at Home Depot it doesn't say up or down for any of them lol. Maybe ill just order online.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

nicely done!

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Always enjoys your videos man, Nice mix of comedy and information :)

nicely done!

Thanks guys, glad you enjoy!

-Mark

Host of "CarAudioFabrication" - YouTube Car Audio Tutorial Channel

Forum.png

Check out my forum section here on SMD for my builds and tutorial videos!

Subscribe on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/CarAudioFabrication

Archived