Sacramento Autorama Pics From Forevrbumpn

Forevrbumpn

no problem Trep

The Lambos got alot of attention, hard to take good pics of them

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

:lol::lol: YUP

One amp went into protect from the get go. Still did a 139 BR with it. :mellow: Looks like I will be switching it out in the morning :blush:

you smoked one? cooool, to bad I missed it, did it smoke up the cabin?, at least now when I re-cone it, im not destroying a perfectly good cone.

I heard tomorrow will be better anyways stang

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I heard tomorrow will be better anyways stang

yes.. they had 20 entrees today.

tomorrow should be a lot better... we have DB drag and bass race tomorrow... I was hoping to be in street B tomorrow.. but.. i didnt get anything done tonite... i will be a spectator..

Bill.. i have all the videos and stuff from last year for ya.. the cd i told ya i would send ya with all your autorama 06 and then videos from 07 season at west sac.. i will bring it for ya tomorrow..

Tim: i have one from autorama for you.. with your black focus.. so.. if i see ya there tomorrow.. i will have a cd for you too..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i will be taking pics and footage for tomorrow as well.. so.. I have 3 memory chips on for my camera.. i should be able to get a lot :) then i will post everything.. and then back to work on my 90 laser project.. if i dont get that 4 15 box in it, it is going in the focus!!!

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

did you get your DCs?

No not yet. Real soon. Just gotta figure out when I will order the subs and then the amps, or is it the other way around :unsure:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived