only Claim jumpers in the world!!!!

it was my stepdaughters bday, it was 8 people all together

I had a few long islands, now Iam drinking a 6pk of 16oz bud lights

I think I will be gassy tomorrow....

hahah

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

only Claim jumpers in the world!!!!

it was my stepdaughters bday, it was 8 people all together

I had a few long islands, now Iam drinking a 6pk of 16oz bud lights

I think I will be gassy tomorrow....

hahah

the one is roseville or sacramento???

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

there is none in Sac, Roseville, and now I found out they do have them all over the place, but spaced out very far... Closest one to Sac is about 90 miles or so in Concord

The food is okay, I go for the drinks, and the cool looking design

Its always crowded as hell, only go there once a year for the twins birthdays

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ok so i just got home from autorama, it was pretty sweet, saw lots of cool cars, got lots of ideas for my build and saw lots of ppl, thx bill and mellisa for the demo, it sounded pretty damn good, nice to meet you too, and all the team bassick ppl i met :) plus a few others i wasnt to sure who you are, but you said hi to me anyway, lol.... thx, hope to get to kno all of u better

It was cool to meet ya bro, You look taller in the pic..... oh wait it's just that Steve is short :lol::lol::lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

there is none in Sac, Roseville, and now I found out they do have them all over the place, but spaced out very far... Closest one to Sac is about 90 miles or so in Concord

The food is okay, I go for the drinks, and the cool looking design

Its always crowded as hell, only go there once a year for the twins birthdays

i know there is one in roseville.. i have been there 5 times.. unless they closed it down in the last year..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

It was cool to meet ya bro, You look taller in the pic..... oh wait it's just that Steve is short :lol::lol::lol:

haha yea, i had a hard time standin under the tahoe..kept gettin my head cut off in the pic.... (6-2 btw)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

you aint exactly Yao Ming yourself there buddy :D LOL

logan i thought you were gonna call me and check on my status? i did get SOME work done but i got inturrupted about 5 times then people started showing up at 4pm.......shoulda called man!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

you aint exactly Yao Ming yourself there buddy :D LOL

logan i thought you were gonna call me and check on my status? i did get SOME work done but i got inturrupted about 5 times then people started showing up at 4pm.......shoulda called man!

i really wanted too, but i just figured hey, if i had a free weekend would i wanna b bugged by someone...so i just thought ill have to come to your house when i get my system up and ready for some db measuring, knowing you were being interupted i should have stuck my nose in there, lol....

did you get a chance to listen to those songs?

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon: