Lancer DC trunk install. 137db...for now. lots of pics!

Very nice work. I'm sure thats got way more in it. If you can get on a meter play with box positioning. Also if you're doing dbdrag and your seat doesnt fold down you are allowed to remove it and lay it down as long as it can be put back in. Good luck.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

You do better work than me lol

Great build so far man, it's nice to see people start their build logs off really strong (unlike mine)

Keep it up, it looks great :good:

He could do better work than you with no hands :peepwall:

OP awesome build man keep up the good work, tuned in for sure.

hey now, let's play nicely :P I need more time and money LOL

You know the rules we beat your confidence into the ground its called motivation

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Loving how you did the trunk! Looks really clean, any plans for wrapping it? And congrats on the score!

thank you!

i bought some carpet for all the wood, and as for some of the visible metal in the trunk i will probably plastidip it. my sub box will probably get painted dark blue with black in the port. i think i am going to build another box if i can afford it pretty soon though, so i will be waiting on finishing everything off. i also have a voltage meter that will be flush mounted in the wood somewhere in the trunk. i will have a switch somewhere for it as well.

yyour build looks great so far man. tuned in.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

This is an awesome build, love the wood work!!!! The amp rack is awesome! Also like the volt meter set up really clean. Tuned in :drink40:

Possible video soon?

The spot with least resistance LOL.

I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring.

how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol

At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3

At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children

No Engine

awesome build. glad to see another missing limb member. i'm missing my whole left leg. anywho, great build and as bassjunkie said, take the trunk seat off next time, if it's difficult being one handed ask someone to be your "co-pilot" as the competing term is called and they can take it on and off; also play with the box position as he said as well. can resin the port as well for a chance at a increased score but sand it till it's smoother than a babies ass. really other than that, it seems you have it all taken care of.

#teamihop

Two 12 inch DC XL's

Carbon Fiber Cap

Stetsom 7k

Shell of box / baffle built by me

Port / sealing the box by John Hone

Fuck midrange

Alpine-9886

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/

price has no influence on how something sounds

I told him to move the fucking port.

they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty

It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.

progress is slow when you have one hand, but with patience and tape anything can be accomplished!

2013-02-17_19-00-54_442_zps81ee60c3.jpg

installing the bracket i made for my isolator. some time ya gotta tape the wrench to the nub(knub)

2013-02-17_19-08-22_800_zpsfed6a682.jpg

http://youtu.be/JcS4fKwN3k0

Cool to see how you handle and work with it. My family have a ortopedic handcraftshop here in Germany.

In Germyn history is a true story about a knight "Götz von Berlichingen" he had a lost hand as well http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6tz_von_Berlichingen. His name is one in our culture with the saying "he can lick me in the arse".

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Archived