Amps cuts out on exceletation=Help Please

So I got a mechman alt. 1/0 to bat and 1/0 ground from alt. An XS Power Battery. Big 3 done all 1/0
Got a DD m2B all 1/0. Kicker 400.4 4 AWG (biggest it takes). and a Sony xav-64bt HU.
All in a Subaru forester 2002.
I even regound to rear left shot tower. Rewired all my speakers. Including My 2 DD 2512's (rechecked Ohm loads etc.)
Now it knows it now a power issue. But I am stumped. Even cuts out without music playing. An it not a hard exceleration mainly happens at a stop light. once it cut out while demoing in a parked situation.
any help is welcome. Also have remote on a turn block FYI.

On a side note lights should not dim!

2002 Forester
Mechman 240 Amp Alt
XS power 5100
Sony XAV-64BT HU
Kenwood excelon front/Kicker 5.2 in rear
Kicker DX 400.4
DD M2B wired to 1 Ohm
2 DD 2512's

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

acceleration?

Have you checked the wiring and posts on you batttery up front?

Also I would look along the runs of wire you have from front to rear...maybe the jacket on the wire was worn through and is shorting..but not bad enough to pop a fuse yet.

Do you have any extra wire? Maybe try a dedicated ground from back to front also?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I did have a wire get a little toasted after jacket was cut and I just eletrical tapped it could that do it? the one from the 1/0 from alt to bat/ was slighty charred

2002 Forester

Alpine INE-W927HD, Hertz Mille Legend 3 way 2 DC Level 6's,Bit One Audio , Audison Voce Due and Quattro, 4 Twisted Sounds 3.5K, 8 G31 Batteries, DC Power XP 270 Alternator. All Sky High OFC wire.

Yeah that could be a problem right there..any signs of heat in your electrical is a NO NO lol.

Pics? I would replace it.

How is your wire terminated. Like is there ring terminals or lugs? did you solder them or crimp them?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

I did have a wire get a little toasted after jacket was cut and I just eletrical tapped it could that do it? the one from the 1/0 from alt to bat/ was slighty charred

That's probably part of your problem lol

How'd you fry the wire?

Also: go out to your car and manually re-tighten all of your connections. Make sure none of your wires are loose. Inspect for any corrosion. And check for any signs of sparking - like burn marks.

Man it's so hard to diagnose these kinds of issues but lets start with power wire connections, grounding connections, not just ones to the amp check body and engine block grounds, check your remote wire behind your head unit and at the amp. Do the lights on the amp shut off when this happens or stay on?

change that wire

ok ill change it out see if it helps. I didnt zip tie it down and the ac pulley cut it open. the Kicker will cut off and back on. but for the M2b I need to turn the radio off/on to reset it.

2002 Forester

The hamsters man. They have to focus more on acceleration than audio, so they convert their self made energy to the motor vs the audio. Once they catch their breath, they go back to audio power.

(what everyone else said...something is lose or grounding out.)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived