Thanks for the opinions.

I would like something compact, adjustable, and definitely rechargeable. That's how I stumbled upon the r1.

Think I'm going to order one next week.

Bigsix do you have these. I would prefer to send my business to someone on here.

At this time we are not carrying any surefire items at the shop. I believe the owner wants to eventually get with them and be a retailer but I dont know when.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Streamlight Stinger LED

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

just got me a ultrafire 502b 1000 lumens for 15 bucks with batt and charger its super damn bright and compact also ordered a bettery rechargeable battery for it cant wait for it to get in

i own a few lights my self over 18 lol. sure fire is a great company but at that price i would go with a true 2000 lumen Nitecore tiny monster with some high quality 18650 batteries and a good charger. some lights will say their a 1000 lumens and when u go measure the lumens it will be like 600 lol just like on amp when they claim it will put out so and so. i have many different brands and so far the Nite core is by far the best at brightness, pretty light, many different modes, strobe light, high output, great for rescue missions intense flood light and a crazy beam. the led's used are top of the line.

20120302_132003.jpg

20120302_132342.jpg

20120302_132303.jpg

20120303_211519.jpg

20120302_132403.jpg

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

I got my r1 yesterday. Used it all day and this light is awesome. I would post some pics but photobucket is acting stupid.

My coworker, "that thing is obnoxious bright".

DCSig.jpg

secondskin_468x60.gif

xs.jpg

Viper 5902, big 3, 1/0 Rockford wiring, 2 xs d3100, mechman 300a, pioneer avic-z1, 2 dc 12xls, Rockford t2500.1bdcp, Rockford t1000.4ad, Rockford t2 6.5 comps, damplifier

Build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/102584-carbon-fusion/

Archived