Team Bassick Sweeps @ Autorama

Team Bassick - Kimo

WELL THE WEEKEND IS OVER AND IT WAS A GOOD TIME. GLAD TO SEE EVERYONE OUT THERE. PERSONALLY DIDN'T DO TO WELL BUT OVER ALL THE TEAM HEALD IT DOWN. WE'LL HAVE SOME PICS UP LATER ON WHO DID WHAT. MUCH APPRECIATION TO TEAM SSB AND GATELY AUDIO FOR HOSTING THE SHOW. SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEXT SHOW.

x 2 2 more classes we would have swept all the bass race brackets. ill be up there next show with a new box for sure. but however i did still end up with 2 trophies so................ see you all next show

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

Thanks to the Bassick Guys for throwin a kick ass BBQ

I didn't take no damn pics of videos. I was smiling too much from how well the truck did :D

why would you take a pic of a video :huh:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Thanks to the Bassick Guys for throwin a kick ass BBQ

I didn't take no damn pics of videos. I was smiling too much from how well the truck did :D

good food good company. couldnt havehad a better weekend. i think the truck did a 149.7?????

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

what did the truck do Bill? and what equipment?

It burped a 149.8 at 30HZ

Then I did streetBeat 4 and pulled a 149.7

Then did a 159.8 in the port at 27HZ

I think with a little tweeking of the system It will give the X a run for it's money and then some :lol:

I did stink up the truck bad with the smell of Voice coil. I guess them Re MT's arent as badass as I thought. They started sweating after 10 sec of them little ol Abahn amps. :blink:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol... good to hear the scores Bill

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

nice numbers, nice loud low bass FTW.

ehh they are picky subs, from what i understand they like small enclosures.

Thanks!

I'm overall happy with how her SQ Daily driver turned out. Looks like I might pull off another 150+ daily driver :D

I gave them subs hell all day. But I hear the box will be perfect for my DC LVL5 18's. that I will order just as soon as mama lets me order them and the new amps. :o

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

lol... good to hear the scores Bill

Thanks bro! It was wangin today.

Thanks!

I'm overall happy with how her SQ Daily driver turned out. Looks like I might pull off another 150+ daily driver :D

I gave them subs hell all day. But I hear the box will be perfect for my DC LVL5 18's. that I will order just as soon as mama lets me order them and the new amps. :o

ooo i HAVE to hear those

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived