Sonic Electronix

Using great stuff so that it can be removed later?

Put a garbage bag where you want to fill and fill the bag up till it expands and fills the space

Does this actually work? lol Id be concerned about the heat from the foam expanding.
I don't think that the heat would distort the bag at all. Get a force flex bag lol
Well shit, I know how I'm sealing off my wall. Sounds alot easier than my painters tape idea

The trash bags work. That's how I sealed my old wall.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

I just hate how Nasty it looks. My install is pretty clean, but whatever makes it loud I guess!

You can cut it and paint it black.Cover with fiberglass or tape. That's how I see most do it.

2005 Ford Focus zx4

AMT's and Planars

18" Infinite baffle

i would still use painters tape over a bag. depending on the area at least. tape will make a better seal than the bag will. if you put the bag on the top against the headliner for example, when it hardens you can still lift up the headliner exposing a gap. tape will at least adhere to it a little better

I have it like this right now, but I still have a lot of trunk rattle....

E0AC38EF-8947-4C3C-B071-BA14723CA9DC-379

D7BD8C81-9BB8-442C-92AC-FEF3A2D179AB-379

I haven't used any great stuff yet either. Do you guys think it will be noticeably louder by ear if I get it completely sealed off? I designed my box wider than I should have that why it sits further back in the trunk.... Wasn't planning on this type of setup at first

Archived