Second Skin Audio

bigger box question

Ryan929

like this man

truckpic2.jpg

I was thinking about with the left over piece of the circular wood id cut some pieces of that off and put those around the subs. But if that ends up not working where could i get something like this?

like you said man use the left over wood and make some rings that are bigger than the sub. Glue them together to get 1.5 thickness and than cut them into 4ths and glue to the box like how the pic is easy said as done. shoots

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

like you said man use the left over wood and make some rings that are bigger than the sub. Glue them together to get 1.5 thickness and than cut them into 4ths and glue to the box like how the pic is easy said as done. shoots

Alright thanks manill wait until i get the subs put in until i do it though so i place them properly.

Also i was looking at your build log and i saw like 4 or 5 people asking for a video and the date was sometime in 2011 so i was sure there would be a video on the last page.... lol

Alright thanks manill wait until i get the subs put in until i do it though so i place them properly.

Also i was looking at your build log and i saw like 4 or 5 people asking for a video and the date was sometime in 2011 so i was sure there would be a video on the last page.... lol

i just never mad a video lol ill try make one for sure i just keep forgetting.

Shakin not Stirred....my buildhttp://www.stevemead...ngle-cab-build/412 CVX

And put a sealed enclosure in your trunk cut a hole in your deck and call it ported :lol2:

Looks uncomfortable as SHIT to drive. That thing is stuffed, I hope you like it though. Let me know when you get a trailer for the bike and you want to do a blowthrough....it'll happen

Lol that was actually one of the reasons I didnt want to do a blowthrough, along with the fact thatwhat am i going to do with a big hole in my truck if i ever decide to sell it haha

Here is an alternative:

grill_zpsac9688e6.jpg

Thanks i'll see what happens once the subs get here and come up with something, but if not these look like a good option

i just never mad a video lol ill try make one for sure i just keep forgetting.

Haha i see that its been two years! lol

Archived