Sonic Electronix

Wow, I am a complete idiot...

Did the same thing, except with an iPad. Put it over my license plate for a video of my POV lighting, forgot about it, went to go to get something to eat, didn't realize it till about two miles from home...turned around, managed to use my phone's Find my iPhone app to find it (once it got internet, as the Bluetooth automatically syncs up when on)

POTATO!

So one of my subs blew the other day and I decided to take my box out along with the amp that was powering them, so i took the box out and set it in the garage, then i took the amp out and set it on my tailgate, went back into my truck to clean up the wires. Long story short i went to mcdonalds that night, and now i no longer have an amp. Only thing I can do is laugh at myself lol.

While i'm at it i may as well ask before i purchase a new one, the amp I had was the Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D, Should i buy that amp again because i was pretty happy with it or should i buy a different one. Something around the same power, and in the same price range.

Also, the amp will be powering two SA-12s.

Snatch up one of the last BRZ line amp´s before them sold out, cheapest offer on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-Hifonics-Brz2100-1d-2100w-class-D-Mono-Block-Car-Amplifier-/251198048637?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3a7c92097d

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

So one of my subs blew the other day and I decided to take my box out along with the amp that was powering them, so i took the box out and set it in the garage, then i took the amp out and set it on my tailgate, went back into my truck to clean up the wires. Long story short i went to mcdonalds that night, and now i no longer have an amp. Only thing I can do is laugh at myself lol.

While i'm at it i may as well ask before i purchase a new one, the amp I had was the Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D, Should i buy that amp again because i was pretty happy with it or should i buy a different one. Something around the same power, and in the same price range.

Snatch up one of the last BRZ line amp´s before them sold out, cheapest offer on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-Hifonics-Brz2100-1d-2100w-class-D-Mono-Block-Car-Amplifier-/251198048637?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item3a7c92097d

Are these as good as the bxi line or same thing just newer or what?

One time I was running the same color power and ground wire and backwards wired my positive and negative. Poof smoke krackel goes the zed audio Lanzar hahah. I laugh at it now

i did the same thing to my vvme amp...... well not exactly but had power in ground spot and ground was in my hand putting it in the terminal and it arced real big.....left a scorch mark on the terminal. amp is fine lol

i think there real i was looking through that guys stuff he sells and it looks like he finds stuff at auctions and just sells it

Yea, it looks like someone got the mids about a month ago....shit. If I had a whole Hertz front stage my ears would jizz all over my cheeks.

/ LOL

My Low Budget Build:

Green 1995 Subaru Legacy wagon 147k- $1K

headunit- pioneer premier deh-p650-$25

4 Lead acid batts. 1 up front and 3 in back- vented outside.- $50

4 vvme L11 10"s <- $30 shipped a piece

6 cu. ft box (after displacment) tuned to 32ish hz with 10 inch sonotube. -about $50 all together maybe a lil more

2 aspm 1300 strapped

Selenium 6"s in the front doors on headunit power- for now -$20

quantum tweets in door-for now -$10

boston acoustic 5 1/4 in rear doors- for now-Free

big 3

1/0 and 4awg throughout.

roof sound deadened (not peel n seal ftw)-free

on 80 amp alt (bench tested to put out 100 amps faithfully) <--?-$10 for test

about $430 for everything<----Not bad at all

still gotta add 3 way crossover, amp for front and rear door speakers and maybe eq

One time I was running the same color power and ground wire and backwards wired my positive and negative. Poof smoke krackel goes the zed audio Lanzar hahah. I laugh at it now

i did the same thing to my vvme amp...... well not exactly but had power in ground spot and ground was in my hand putting it in the terminal and it arced real big.....left a scorch mark on the terminal. amp is fine lol

Yeah mine did that one thing where the green light no longer turns on lol

Are these as good as the bxi line or same thing just newer or what?

BRZ line was the only truth- and trustfull line in the last year´s, the BXI is one or 2 series before the BRZ line.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Both does rated, both are good budget amps . I like them better than audiopipes... Bxi 2600, brz 2400...

There are always good deals in my local craiglist try that out ..

Archived