Sonic Electronix

Wow, I am a complete idiot...

So one of my subs blew the other day and I decided to take my box out along with the amp that was powering them, so i took the box out and set it in the garage, then i took the amp out and set it on my tailgate, went back into my truck to clean up the wires. Long story short i went to mcdonalds that night, and now i no longer have an amp. Only thing I can do is laugh at myself lol.

While i'm at it i may as well ask before i purchase a new one, the amp I had was the Hifonics Brutus BXi2010D, Should i buy that amp again because i was pretty happy with it or should i buy a different one. Something around the same power, and in the same price range.

Also, the amp will be powering two SA-12s.

Aq1200d would go nice if you don't wanna get a new alt. or if you got electrical to run it and know what you're doing, aq2200

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

An aq1200 wouldnt be enough for 2 sa12s IMO He had a 2k hifonics on them before... Shit... I had close to 2k clamped per sa10 but eventually tore them up

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Well i had cvrs, blew one, bought another, and just blew a second one wich isnt surprising as they are rated for 400rms. Anyways I am planning on getting a pair of SA-12s so my subs wont keep blowing and i am also building a new box for them because the box i had the cvrs in was a prefab That fit behind the seat of my S10, so i figured id need a little bigger box for these also it will be ported tuned to 33hz if everything comes out right. But id like to have ATLEAST the same amount of power as i did with the hifonics amp.

One time I sat my camera on my front bumper and forgot about it and drove off. Luckily it was still in my shops parking lot when I went back looking for it....unluckily I had ran over it. :lol2:

It happens.

Lol, only thing to do when something like this happens is to laugh at yourself. There is nothing esle you can do so may as well make the best of it...

Hahahaha that shit is to funny.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I did something similar once. I was building a box for some MTX 12's. Had the subs on the ground behind the car. We took a break and ran into town to get a drink and i backed up right over one of them.

Archived