Sundown Audio

Am i safe to wire at .25

Brags

Ive ran 2 of those amps at .25 strapped for an entire day, ive also ran 2 aq 220s at .25 strapped for a burp.

2 xs batts

big 3 ofc

ofc 1 run

honestly i could see you doing it on the electrical if you have the big 3 but you will have alot of drop..not to mention .25 is dangerously low man

Ive ran 2 of those amps at .25 strapped for an entire day, ive also ran 2 aq 220s at .25 strapped for a burp.

2 xs batts

big 3 ofc

ofc 1 run

honestly i could see you doing it on the electrical if you have the big 3 but you will have alot of drop..not to mention .25 is dangerously low man

I will correct this for you.

You ran the amps at .5 strapped, which is .25 per amp. If you were at .25 strapped ( .125 per amp) they would protect instantly.

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

2 xs batts

big 3 ofc

ofc 1 run

I will correct this for you.

You ran the amps at .5 strapped, which is .25 per amp. If you were at .25 strapped ( .125 per amp) they would protect instantly.

true true

Archived