Battlefield 4 first gameplay vid

Yupp, I thought it looks real good. Can't wait to see the MP gameplay. I played like 30min of the campaign in BF3 and never went back, thinking I should. I'm not gonna get this til probably Xmas though, GTA V in September will take up my time for a few months. Also AC4: Black Flag is due out October so that will probably be another XMas game.

For AC4 and BF4 is does seem a little rushed IMO, there is even talks that Ubisoft is already working on the next AC and Black Flag isn't even out yet! I think they are trying to be like COD and drop a new one every year since both BF3 & AC3 had great sales but look how stale COD has gotten. I hope they realize this before its too late.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I just creamed in my pants

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Yupp, I thought it looks real good. Can't wait to see the MP gameplay. I played like 30min of the campaign in BF3 and never went back, thinking I should. I'm not gonna get this til probably Xmas though, GTA V in September will take up my time for a few months. Also AC4: Black Flag is due out October so that will probably be another XMas game.

For AC4 and BF4 is does seem a little rushed IMO, there is even talks that Ubisoft is already working on the next AC and Black Flag isn't even out yet! I think they are trying to be like COD and drop a new one every year since both BF3 & AC3 had great sales but look how stale COD has gotten. I hope they realize this before its too late.

x2 on that second part. I haven't played AC or BF at all, any of them. But do hope they realize that every year isn't good. I mean it's alright if you have the teams and the power to do so but as you say, COD. I personally think that's why Blizzard does shit right. How many years was it from d2 to d3? sc to sc2? Just make small minor improvements for a year or so and then work on the next one of the series.

But bf4 does look badass from that trailer. I potentially may leave the cod franchise and hop onto battlefield...

Sheena = pedobear

BF3 came out in 2011 so I dont think its too rushed. The mulitplayer beta should be out in the next month or 2, I gonna wait till I get on that before I pre-order. I left COD for BF3 still play it on the rare occasion but its crap compared BF3 in my book.

It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.

Remember another thread on AC, they actually do release games yearly but its not like AC 1, 2, 3, 4. Its AC games but of different titles I guess, first AC game I played was AC3. First BF game I played is BF3 lol. I started with COD4 and have played every single one but will most likely skip this years due to lack of care for the MW series after MW3's shittiness. I think with the whole YouTube thing you just hear more about AC/BF games then before since they did so well.

I haven't played BF3 in about a month now, I tend to play it for a couple of weeks then go back to COD or for a while I was trying to re-beat GTA IV since I beat it on my banned account, but even this I got kinda bored of and I'm only like 50% through, gonna beat it before #5 comes out though. I do love BF3, its a great game but the lack of ppl talking and very rarely do you get squad/team cooperation working towards the goal is what infuriates me the most when I play it. Its kinda crazy that it did come out back in 2011! Damn time flies! Shit I barely bought the 2nd DLC with the Gun Game mode when I last played. Haven't even played End Game or Aftermath. I guess that's why it feels rushed to me, because I haven't got a chance to play everything in the game yet lol

If you have BF3 for XBL and wanna squad up sometime add me: wonderbeans650

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived