nice bro!!! post some pics of the ride wanna see it

Thanks, I have a pic of it on the first post. She's old and beat lol I will try to get some better ones up.

dont say that bro she is nice and clean nothing stupid crazy good good lol

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

Finally got rid of that pesky faint annoying whine.

I grounded my HU and EQ to the frame with 8GA and sanded it down to bare metal.

848EFC95-0490-4955-8ABC-69C96441B97E-994

2 short runs of 4ga cadence to the factory ground and strut tower.

41CC1CAC-17AF-4E8F-8A26-E1DD784F7B54-994

Sanded factory ground to bare metal. I also picked up some new connectors rated for 90 amps. Really like them.

0E67C0E2-9389-46C5-A1FF-415680F07E12-994

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

• 2 weeks later...

Now I know why they call it a Napa legend because it's a myth :/ needed a reason for a new batt diehard platinum or xs power here I come!!!

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Nice. You've ran through more equipment then I have of women! Lol. It's good to experiment. Keep bassing!

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

haha nice build man! im loving that d3400 i almosty should have gone bigger!! i still have space in my mazda 3 battery box

Nice. You've ran through more equipment then I have of women! Lol. It's good to experiment. Keep bassing!

Yup knowledge is power! Plus I like to write reviews to help people out.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

haha nice build man! im loving that d3400 i almosty should have gone bigger!! i still have space in my mazda 3 battery box

Yea I was surprised how much more room you had left in the battery box. I really want XS Power but I am going to get raped on shipping. Hopefully I can find one second hand. Diehard Platinum's are also highly regarded by the Hawaii Car Audio guys next best option to XS and I hopefully can find one in stock at Sears. Future electrical upgrades planned are 1/0 ofc big 3 and 1/0 ofc front to rear and eventually a smaller AGM in the spare tire well.

Subs wise I am still testing and shopping around. I'm impressed with the type R's sound just not impressed with its power handling the SX takes way more power without breaking a sweat that 8 layer flat wound coil is pretty beast even at 1 ohm with my voltage drop it doesn't get smelly I could beat on it all day.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

Yea I was surprised how much more room you had left in the battery box. I really want XS Power but I am going to get raped on shipping. Hopefully I can find one second hand. Diehard Platinum's are also highly regarded by the Hawaii Car Audio guys next best option to XS and I hopefully can find one in stock at Sears. Future electrical upgrades planned are 1/0 ofc big 3 and 1/0 ofc front to rear and eventually a smaller AGM in the spare tire well.

Subs wise I am still testing and shopping around. I'm impressed with the type R's sound just not impressed with its power handling the SX takes way more power without breaking a sweat that 8 layer flat wound coil is pretty beast even at 1 ohm with my voltage drop it doesn't get smelly I could beat on it all day.

haha i paid to get it shipped to canada i had to pay sonic duty and brokerage fees XD oh and shipping!! was close to 150 shipping and yet it was still cheaper than local dealers !!

Archived