Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

i didnt see anything wrong with the first car

that is what i was thinking....probably frame damage

Radiator got pushed back and some suspension damage. Frame was good the repairs exceeded the vehciles value.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Looks good, just need to clean up those headlights a little with something like meguiars plastx. I really like the black though.

Posted

Looks good, just need to clean up those headlights a little with something like meguiars plastx. I really like the black though.

Yup thats next on my list. Toothpaste and a buffer work pretty good too. Ill look into Plastix if I need something more drastic. Lots of little things here and there need attention.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Against lowering it?

Mazda 3's look like rally cars at stock height.

Looks to be a promising start to a build though :)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Not against lowering it, I always thought they were a little high. That will have to wait till tax time.

I also considered getting a 6 which is what i have always wanted but the price was right on this 3

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Looks good, just need to clean up those headlights a little with something like meguiars plastx. I really like the black though.

RainX headlight restorer

5763CAB0-162B-4AA0-8094-260C4E8569B4_zps

9EC623DA-50A9-40FF-B5ED-4EB106212F5E_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Arrived today

64033A5A-278F-42DD-BCF5-67A5817E07F0_zps

2EB97E5D-1735-41A4-BDB2-167806036814_zps

Looks like a lot of space?

2F0C5CC8-3F37-4190-BA46-3FDFEE340BD1_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1978 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...