Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

After new head unit, new electrical and a lil re-tune here is a slow mo vid messing around

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

  • 4 months later...
Posted

Some baby flex out of a pair of Type S tens tuned around 40 playing 30's decent subs

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

My mids def needed to go. Happy that none of my drivers are poly cones now.

DEA94B57-BF7E-44DE-B045-98F39FC6EC27_zps

I flipped a pair of Alpine Type-S tens made my money back and had a little extra to pick up these. The Kappas are going up front in the 3 not sure about the Bostons just took them for the hell of it. Both are neo drivers

16C5F626-BDB7-4B31-97C0-31B9D84DEC32_zps

8BAAA391-E027-4566-B7CB-44B8EAC86D42_zps

Buddy of mine let me have some left over 6.5 to 6X8 adapters from his Pioneer D series components that he didn't use in his install. Fit perfect. I just got lucky.

AB02B55C-8368-44C8-A9E7-B65E6207DA34_zps

C07BCDAF-FD9D-4D65-ACC1-923CBEB095CB_zps

All soldered up. I suck at soldering but that bish is solid.

A91EA4D7-08C5-474D-9243-DD5A6C106B2E_zps

Wired up and ready to go. The high roll surround looks promising.

3109A717-821D-4AC7-AE58-A5949F1E0035_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I recently was one of the lucky Winners of the Sonic NVX give away and the prize has arrived!

E477C2BA-B78C-4D51-94AA-736A93C970F3_zps

5D9D985A-E3B7-43D8-8EE6-24C41152B979_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

Here are a few more pictures.

27AEDBCE-59D4-47C2-9A72-8DA735005766_zps

3A93736B-4BD9-4D56-9899-9B94A4DF14A5_zps

B14FDE39-3D7F-4C50-9EEA-18E458D62B65_zps

3ED8F76F-C460-4B15-B3F2-60D38CB62B5A_zps

B31DF4EB-832E-4293-A26B-F5B6022665DD_zps

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

I like those post with the nuts on them. Thats how i ould wire it down to 2 ohm instead of the push pins.

HDS310wiring002_zps9ee4a436.jpg

Posted

A little free air test right out the box.

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

A little free air test right out the box.

I just got mine as well. What amp are you powering it with? I plan on using the RF 1200. Over power a bit but give it the power for the lows.

Posted

Should have gotten a D2 so you can wire to 1ohm.

I'll be running mine off a cerwin vega stroker 1000.1 until I decide what new amp I'm gonna do. Most likely a Sundown SVC 1.5k

33y2914.jpg

Team Subsonic Lows


Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch


Man....it makes a nice work bench ;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1561 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...