nick6533 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 My dad always shakes his head at me when I tell him about the next $500 I'm going to throw at my system. What I told him is that he'll never understand until he feels a 20hz note in his chest. at that point, idk how anyone couldn't fall in love with car audio lol 1990 300ZX Alpine MRX-M100 RE SE 12's Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit Alpine Type-S 6.5" Components Alpine KTP-445 Soon to come: Alpine CDE-136BT Big 3 with Knu Kolossus XS Power Batt up front HO alt Crescendo BC2000 SSA Zcon 15 Crescendo Concerto speaker amp Crescendo mids and super tweeters
HatersGonnaHate Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 But to answer the question of "what do you say to them", it depends on how they come at me about it. If they give me attitude, I start pointing out the stupid things they blow money on. Girl:"Why are you wasting money on all that shit???" Response: Why do you waste money on make-up, you're face is fucking busted regardless. My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.
Carbon Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 hater and carbon are spot on.. my brother is one of those idiots.. i tell him to stop it, it bothers the other drivers and he says he dont care +1 I run my shit hard when Im driving but i turn that bass knob way down at red lights for courtesy to the other drivers. Never know, Some guy might have just gotten his 2 kids to fall asleep in the back seat, then rice boy wakes them up with his Sick BestBuy system.
hdorre Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 No matter what we do to our cars, someone is gonna hate Sound system.. You're gonna go deaf Performance mods.. Youre gonna speed, crash, and kill yourself and others Big rims.. They ride like shit Tint.. It's hard to see out of and you're gonna hit something So on and so forth On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
KillaCam Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 Every once in a while I see a thread like this and like to pull up this guy's videos. He has one against "boom cars". The guy hates noise and his comments are hilarious. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Carbon Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 I figured it out! Because those kids with their 12s in the trunk have no deadening LOL
Miguels Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 hater and carbon are spot on.. my brother is one of those idiots.. i tell him to stop it, it bothers the other drivers and he says he dont care +1 I run my shit hard when Im driving but i turn that bass knob way down at red lights for courtesy to the other drivers. Never know, Some guy might have just gotten his 2 kids to fall asleep in the back seat, then rice boy wakes them up with his Sick BestBuy system. they also sell explode and kicker at walmart. just saying my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Carbon Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 they also sell explode and kicker at walmart. just saying I know where I'm heading for my new subs tomorrow
Miguels Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 they also sell explode and kicker at walmart. just saying I know where I'm heading for my new subs tomorrow beats waiting a month for top quality costume made ones my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
stroupe79 Posted March 28, 2013 Report Posted March 28, 2013 it's from the ignorant fucks that roll threw neighborhoods with no consideration for the people living there...it's the same as the guys that hot dick their cars squeeling the tires at every stop sign or the motorcycles that convienently rev to 9k rpm before considering shifting on a 25mph.... I used to live in a duplex on the corner at a stop sign...Jesus H. Christ all damn night fuckers would be bangin bass or burning out at the stop sign.... now I also get the "your too old for that shit" or "why do you waste your money" stuff too and it all comes back to this, "It's MY MONEY!...I don't give 2 shits what you do with yours!" It's like my Mom always says....."Fuckem!" http://www.stevemead...cherokee-build/ 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Alpine CDE-hd148bt Alpine PKG-RSE2 PRV Audio (4) 6MB200 front/rear doors PRV Audio (4) TW350Ti dash/rear doors Kicker KX350.4 Obsidian Audio (1) 18 D4 v2 revamp (2) Stereo Integrity HT 18d2DC Audio 1.2k5.25ft^3 tuned @34hz revamp Infinite Baffle Cpillar AudioTechnix 60mil deadenerKnuKonceptz & SkyHigh wire (complete setup)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.