- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

Txt sent

Secrets don't make friends!!! :(

think he is talking about the stuff used in sofa cushions, or like that stuff you buy at walmart that is in a big sheet that has the egg carton texture. The stuff you put on your bed to make it super comfy. Stuff it into body cavities and rattles go away.

Txt sent

think he is talking about the stuff used in sofa cushions, or like that stuff you buy at walmart that is in a big sheet that has the egg carton texture. The stuff you put on your bed to make it super comfy. Stuff it into body cavities and rattles go away.

Yup exactly! For your door panel just put a layer and it should squish into place pretty much killing all the other rattles back there. Might need to do 2 layers if a lot of space

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Txt sent

Yup exactly! For your door panel just put a layer and it should squish into place pretty much killing all the other rattles back there. Might need to do 2 layers if a lot of space

Show me? (vid of some sort?) I was worried about taking WIDTH up, and then the window would not roll up or down..

Show me bro?

Don't put it on the inside of the inside where the panels go. I'll look for the pic :)

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived