Man I wish my dog would play fetch! He runs about half way and is like "Im not getting that you threw it you get it" he'd rather run with my kids but mainly just chills and plays watchdog I mean he watches them like a hawk. Good shit non the less bro!

Lol. I feel ya bro...

Fact is, ... You have a buddy for your lifetime. Still, it's special. And damn cool. To us.

get working on the build!! if you need help or another demo for inspiration im not doing anything... :ninja:

Ill take you up on your "i have time to help" deal bro !!..

im going to gut the rear today, if the rain stops. And the real work can begin.

Doors look good Kyle! When do we get pics of Laura putting in some work? :D

Im having her ship some buss bar material out. And order some RCA's from sonic today? I can have her video that?!!?? lol...

Hell, i think she has done more work than i have so far....

Really good amount of work in little time, looking nice man. Can't wait to see the finished results, love those 2 door blazers ;)

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

love this! hoping to see done and your choices of everything your running!! do work!!

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Archived