I think it's time to rip it all out and do a walk thru! Be a man!!

I'm with him on this, its been a whole day and no update? Com'on Kyle, I know you tightened a nut somewhere :wackit:

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

honestly,... i think we may work the port some this weekend...... :(

I'm with him on this, its been a whole day and no update? Com'on Kyle, I know you tightened a nut somewhere :wackit:

I am waiting for a loaned AMM1 ....

Heres a lil low down vid. I love my doors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?edit=vd&v=yUPAJ8mcfUo

It says video is private?

2010 Mazda 3

*Rebuild Time*

Subs - (2) AA Mayhems 12's
Sub amp - (1) Populus Audio TPA 6500
Headunit - Pioneer App Radio 2

Batteries - XS Power (1) D3100 up front | 6 XP950 rear

Wire - Sky High 1/0 Gauge wires and RCA's and steve's VM1

Alternator - Singer 260 Externally Regulated

Front Stage: (2) PRV Audio 10W650A (4) PRV Audio 8MR500-PhP-4 (4) DS Bullet Tweets | (2) 6.5 Components (Rear doors)

Mids & high Amp : (2) Populus Audio 100.4

Processor: Rockford 3sixty.3

The Build Log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/175922-2010-mazda-3-2-aa-mayhems-12-pg14-new-video/page-11

flakosignature1-1_zps0751010a.png

It says video is private?

maybe try it now... i dunno. lol

i lost a idler, that cause my belt to slack big time, and i cooked the fuck outta it. Drove home on battery.

Gives me a chance to put my other bearing pack on. That would have required a belt change anyway.

I knew something was odd, when it started to get "hard" to steer, when i was driving up to my test place.......lol. Man, i should have took my thought further, and looked, but i didnt.

Glad you got it back to norm, when I first saw it I thouhgt maybe your broken pulley shredded the belt but dont matter cause you fixed it awesome man!

just keep on keepin on!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Thanks mate...

Im sore today. It takes everything i have to get that belt on and off..... anyway, i got a show tomorrow.

I got a lot to do. Took today off. And im to sore and lazy to get up.... but, here we go.

I hear ya! Those belts are no fun on those 4.3's lol.... hated swapping out my stock alt for my dc power for mysonomabecause it added more length to tty and stretch the belt. Can only imagine trying to mess with your dual alts lol! Hope all goes well at the show!

Ever get your cooling system put together? If you want them on all the time I would just tap into the amp remote turn ons and use a relay to have them turn on while system is on and then you also already have your battery's for power boom! No running wires of front lol! I'm sure you already went through all those kind of options though. Again hope all is good for the show!

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived