Im digging the build. how did you run your power wires to the back. did you run it along the frame or did you run it thru the firewall?

Have not done that yet..... .But, yes, ill run em right down the frame, and going to the rear to the battery bank.....Thanks for the visit bro.

Keep in touch...

Good to see that sexy alt finally is up an running! Looking good bro, now the fun stuff starts!

Thanks man....... It seems like a beast. Doesnt break sweat one, at anything OEM i toss at it.

The fun will be when i REALLY load it down....... :morepower1:

Yes... My OCD makes me wonder if i forgot to tighten something, if I did something wrong. Head dont shut off, and i just trip. Meh,.. it didnt,.. sooo thats good !. .. lol

man that's how i feel every time i work on my car... its like " shit, hope i didn't forget anything" then i start freaking out and looking over everything for the third or 4th time lol

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/143943-2001-mustang-gt-system-rebuild-box-build-pics-updated-61512/

2001 Ford Mustang GT

4.6 SOHC 380HP

270 amp Mechman alt

2 12" Treo SSX custom built.

6.47 cu ft, tuned to 32Hz

2 hifonics Brutus 2400.1, strapped

1 optima yellow top

1 Kinetic HC1800

14.4v @ 29Hz, 2k RPM

over 100ft 1/0 XS flex wire

Big 3 in 1/0

100sq ft fatmat deadener

145.3 on music, 142.6 sealed on music

Stop being a pussy and wall it off.

I hate when my google breaks too

I think the usps must be ran by a bunch of drunk ass oriental midget monkey's on methamphetamines.

I like the way your going with this. Taking your time and doing shit right. Ive been following since the beginning and ill be here till the end. If there is ever an end. (Not meaning you are slow. Meaning rebuilds happen way to often in this hobby)

do this. will help alot with belt slip. you may not hear it slipping but i can assure you it is. when your alt loads the belt strechs which moves your tensioner thus, give you LESS belt wrap on the alt.

all you need is 2 large pullts and a longer bolt ( same thread as your stock alt bolts)

the one on the left side doesnt look like it does much, but when alts loaded down it keeps the belt where its seen in the pics

18CB4068-7D8C-41D0-A1FF-22651BD837F5-358

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

That's a nice little gadget!

Yep..... i found it today. Cool thing is, it works both ways with my fluke. I LOVE IT....

Yes... My OCD makes me wonder if i forgot to tighten something, if I did something wrong. Head dont shut off, and i just trip. Meh,.. it didnt,.. sooo thats good !. .. lol

man that's how i feel every time i work on my car... its like " shit, hope i didn't forget anything" then i start freaking out and looking over everything for the third or 4th time lol

Yeah bro,... it makes me sweat half the time.... And have chills the other.

Dunno your status, but, i hate it.....

But, thanks for the visit, and stick around for more FULL RETARDness.....

I hope you calm and chill in your future my friend.

I like the way your going with this. Taking your time and doing shit right. Ive been following since the beginning and ill be here till the end. If there is ever an end. (Not meaning you are slow. Meaning rebuilds happen way to often in this hobby)

Thanks man..... im sick of right or wrong, an i want some MUSIC !!!.. lol.

If you really have been here since the start, then, you know what is coming... ... thanks buddy. Stick around, not cuz of epic shit, but, cuz this will be legit, one way or another, this build is mine,...... and only mine... thanks bro.

do this. will help alot with belt slip. you may not hear it slipping but i can assure you it is. when your alt loads the belt strechs which moves your tensioner thus, give you LESS belt wrap on the alt.

all you need is 2 large pullts and a longer bolt ( same thread as your stock alt bolts)

the one on the left side doesnt look like it does much, but when alts loaded down it keeps the belt where its seen in the pics

18CB4068-7D8C-41D0-A1FF-22651BD837F5-358

FOX??

what is this??? Ok ok,.. do i need a longer belt for that? I have a box of 4 GATES right now? Can or will you please explain more? Here or pm.. i dont care??!! And thank you for the visit !!....

Im not sure honestly ha I just did it and used my belt i had already. I have the DC tripple bracket so.. Belt will be differnt.

You can go get a belt and test fit them, and return the ones that dont fit Just dont run the engine

With my old belt When engine was NOT running the one side of the belt was acctually sitting on the tensioner. But once i fired truck up it would "streach" and pull itself off the tensioner.

Bassicaly just find whatever fits best lol May have to do some playing with diff. Size pullys as well for the correct size/tension

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Archived