K

If you do replace the bushings and pins BE CERTAIN not to get the cheapo aftermarkets. Buy the GM/Chevy ones. Also there are different size bushings in the kit. Dont force the larger ones onto the wrong holes or you will bend something and be worse off.

Hope that helps... I replaced a few in my day its not hard if you tzke your time a d pay attention.

Guess you have ran into, or seen this? Im finding this is fairly common on second gen platforms.

Ill fix it proper, trust me... For now..... wanna get loud.... goal number one.

Still, dig you around the log man.... Do it more.. cheers buddy.

We're all supposed to be with someone, glad you're with that one! You guys are a perfect match from what I can see! Not many out there like you two!

Get healthy, builds will still be there.

Thanks buddy....

Sadly, its not us that are un-healthy. We are trying to help a loved one. And, i cant even do that right. But, maybe Laura can.

Anyway... Im hoping to hear from Cj, ( ARE YOU GONNA MAKE IT THERE???) and from also from Shawn at FI, very soon.

I just need to get back to work.

Hey Scott, thanks bro. Really.. Thanks man!

Shawns a cool guy. Kept me in the loop on my sub. I sent CJ a pm a few weeks ago. He must be super busy.

natesbanner-3.jpg
Fi/DC/SHCA/SMD fanatic
Some people talk about changing the world, others of us actually do it.

Violet's Build:
Dynomat Xtreme deadener (all doors and trunk)
(2) RF 200w circuit breaker
RF RCA's
VM-1
1/0 gauge welding lead
Big 3

Singer Hairpin Alt (blue)
7" touch screen HU (factory)
Diamond tweets

Mids (front) RF 6.5
Mids (rear) CVL64MBX
Massive 7 band EQ/Xover/line driver
Sky High 12 g wire & heat shrink for 1/0 g
DB Link/Sky High Ring Terminals
2 - Fi BL 12's
Ported box tuned to 32
DC 175.4
DC 2k
D2700 and XP950 XS Batteries
Project DB connectors/step downs
DD-1

Shawns a cool guy. Kept me in the loop on my sub. I sent CJ a pm a few weeks ago. He must be super busy.

Same with CJ bro.

He is starting family, and season. So, i have zero weirdness with him, for sure.

Man, i can NOT WAIT to see my drivers.........

Hell, or my amps... lol

Thanks for checking it out man, even though there was zero movment for a few days.... ;)

If you only run one set of rca's from hu to 360 then I believe you lose fading and true stereo sound but I could be wrong. RF told me to run all 3 from hu and I ended putting a splitter behind hu on front channels to feed into front 2 on 360 and it's worked great for me. My only problem is I don't have true stereo sound bcus I have different brand speakers for now and had to pair them up on left or right channels of amps to be able to tune them together. Unless I get another 360.3 and possibly another amp then that's the only way I can do it for now. Using sub channels as mono sub and center channel on mine for my rear speakers.

Well, not only fading, but also some TA. (time alignment)

Id rather just do it on the level. Who knows what this build could, or may, turn into.

I know, im gay, but, signal in, is as important to me, as electrical back up.

Why have a DSP, that can do everything it can, to have a 2 chan, stereo out. Fuck that,... guess some more OT is needed right now.

Am i stupid?

So it's wasted's turn to say something I suppose....

Went through and just browsed the pics (too much talk haha) and damn man, put in a lot of work. I know you still have a long ways to go, that's for sure, but it's coming along very nicely. It's bound to be a beast when all said and done.

Sheena = pedobear

Maybe I'm missing something, but what difference is there going to be with giving it 3 pairs of signal vs 1 pair of signal? Isn't the 360 going to process it and output the signal the way you tell it to? Unless you're wanting to fade up or back, or balance left or right, which I'm not sure you would with a processor, then my understanding is that as long as you are giving it a signal, then it will do what you tell it to as far as output.

I'm not arguing, I wanna know, cause this is making me second guess my set up . I mean I'm doing optical in, but that's not for a while. I'm planning to run a headunit until I get to that point of getting the tablet in, and I'd hate to run 3 pairs of rca's back there if I don't have to.

I'd love some technical input on this for both our sakes. Anyone?

Archived