I have no idea how I hadn't seen this thread before. I'm tuned in!

Its easy to miss, im a no one, with shit gear, and shit knowledge... Welcome. Shiz is about to start running down hill. Cheers.

Aw, you got a Vu-din?! i'm so jealous. Love your build btw!

This is my second one. Traded my first one i got,..... and then this one came up, jumped on it. ..

Im watching your WALL work. Im hoping to be right there in 2 weeks. Your doing a great job. And, you need to be careful. (the melon shot) No more bleeding man.

Hmmm, I'm not familiar with pioneer headunits...but that one seems to be a pretty good one? I'm assuming from a few of the comments I've seen.

Kyle, when you get a chance tell me some more about that headunit. PM me so it doesn't clutter your build log.

Cheers bro :drinks:

Hmmm, I'm not familiar with pioneer headunits...but that one seems to be a pretty good one? I'm assuming from a few of the comments I've seen.

Kyle, when you get a chance tell me some more about that headunit. PM me so it doesn't clutter your build log.

Cheers bro :drinks:

Yes sir bro. One of a few on the market that carry the abilities it does. 3 way active ?!?! just off this HU. I like that it can band pass, and not just high/low cut. With my RF 3sixty.3, i will have a LOT of control. Just the way i like it. :coolugh:

Ive never even owned a Pioneer deck before. Never ever like them. But, this one, seems to have a lot of what i want, and was looking for. Its packing it, for sure.

And, ill let ya know honestly what i think. Again, i never have liked any decks from said maker, sooooo, it has a up hill battle with meh already. :shrug:

Made it back home all. Met the coolest people. Such a good time......

Brown boxes, again, fill the house. I havent even looked at any of the amps. Gonna open them up in a bit. (get settled, shower, and such) ....

Thank you again, to you guys. LeAndre, Scott, Jon, Rusty, Anna, Rob. .... It couldnt have been better....

Archived