CleanSierra Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 ^^^^^I can play that game too Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Noel989 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 What happen to all the comments off members rewriting what some one else wrote??? Lol Build Log - http://www.stevemead...-cruiser-el-pt/
OrzechNJ Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Great box.. I really thought its wraped before i checked rest of the posts.. sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
shogen Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 What happen to all the comments off members rewriting what some one else wrote??? Lol Great box.. I really thought its wraped before i checked rest of the posts.. I'm unsure why my EXACT post was copied by the next guy...lmao.... either way Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
Crandis16 Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 OP, unless you don't want to put a lot of work into getting a perfect looking paint job, then I suggest carpetting your box or making beauty panels to go on the outside. paint shows flaws very well this was my first box and I learned after that My Red zx2 Build Log My Black zx2 Build Log My Red zx2 UBL
CleanSierra Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 You know OP really just wanted alternatives to carpet and we forgot the most obvious one that MANY do: BEDLINER I personally like the corners of my boxes with a 3/4" to 1" roundover, but that is preference. You can easily apply either the spray gray liner with flecks, or the textured black spray. I believe you can also pick it up and auto paint supply stores where they can tint it to your color of choosing. Those are alternatives to carpet. I like paint though...correction I like paint cfumes Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
caraudionoob Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Does bedliner give you a look kind of like this? http://www.musiciansbuy.com/mmMBCOM/Images/jbl_VRX915S.jpg
Casket Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Bedliner. Duplicolor. Turned out great for me. I will probably use it on my next project and sooner or later my wall. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
caraudionoob Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Bedliner. Duplicolor. Turned out great for me. I will probably use it on my next project and sooner or later my wall. That looks really nice, would you mind telling me exactly what you used to get that kind of result?
Casket Posted April 1, 2013 Report Posted April 1, 2013 Bedliner. Duplicolor. Turned out great for me. I will probably use it on my next project and sooner or later my wall. That looks really nice, would you mind telling me exactly what you used to get that kind of result? Basically the same process that CleanSierra Used. Body filler over the screw holes and imperfections, then a half dozen heavy coats of primer until the MDF stopped soaking it up and i was able to get a nice even finish. Finally , 3 coats of bed liner and the next day i misted it with a light coat from 2-3' away to even out the finish. Edit: I think i used almost four cans. I can't remember exactly what the coverage was supposed to be but i think it was between 10 & 15 square feet per can. Kenwood KIV-701Crescendo BC2000DDC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''6ft^3 @ 27hzMBquart ONX 4.125(2) PWX 6.5 (2) PWX 8(2) FT1300amp Singer with VCM @14.5Optima YT & D1200My Build Log every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy. Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. meh, im cool with it, fuck it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.