***Just wanted to make a thread in here as it will be seen better to get word out!!!***

but heres the thing. You need to pay it with a valid paypal account. Plus i already have alot of information that makes people very hard to hide from...... If someone wants to rollt hose dice go ahead and let htem. It will only take one example.

:bull:

you know people are stupid enough to keep trying and its the new people that weren't around the last time someone tried it. but the good news is that we have you to look out for us. it really gives me peace of mind whenever I even think about buying from our classifieds.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

The cool thing is, guys don't pay attention to post count the way it is NOW. 150 vs 750 really makes no difference because they will whine and PM N8 regardless. Im in for the very first example of someone trying to scam the Premium classifieds.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I'm not buying jack from a member with 150 or even 300 post. 1k plus im game. Sorry just don't want to drive cross country to kick ass over a few 100bucks but I'm stupid and would to make a point.

inb4pplwhine

post like this are childish . Who gives a shit who's in before what ever?

your right. I should have made 3 separate posts to express my feelings.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived