99 grand cherokee away issues, just lift it?

Check for parts on rock auto.com really good pricing!

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Check the track bar. It goes form the frame to front diff. common problem on jeeps. i will cause a (death wobble) when it gets worse

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

How rare the trac bar components im in a 85 cherokee got a loose trac bar allows the front end to shift from side to side which allows it to create a drag feel. If you go 4 inch your pushing driveshaft limits you gst a 3" you stay pretty tight and you can still fit 33s with room to stretch

Don't life your jeep until you fix your problems. If you lift your WJ you will end up with more problems down the road.

Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box)

Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1

Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1

Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1

JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 

DEH80-PRS

XS Power d3400

Singer Alternator 275A

98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed

Prob not going to lift it. Got it back and Lon story short my 4 wheel drive was broken. New transfer cased and fixed one problem but front differential not engaging, and sounds like its clicking ( I made another post in this section so shoot over there and read it if you care ) but I think something is messed with that and they tie together, as far as the wobble I'm still insure :/

Fixing the 4x4 isn't going to be that easy either..

Thanks alaskanzx5 I might just do that
I can recone a sub myself. About a year ago I took 2 12" power acoustic mofos and made one sub. I took the magnet and the motor off of one and j b welded it to the other motor and magnet. I had to wind my own voice coil so it would work. After I was done hooked up to 2 boss 5000w amps. And shattered my back and all my side windows

came to this thread to recommend soundqubed and ct sounds. OP goes with soundstream.

oh lawd.

Archived