Fish Chris Posted April 2, 2013 Report Posted April 2, 2013 from the last few days, which you might like... I know I could take some fantastic lightening shots > if we had lightening storms a little more often. Unfortunately, up here in Nor Cal, lghtening storms are pretty rare.... I think this one is decent though... My current desktop Of course he's thinking, "Freaking a$$ hole... making me fly off" That look says it all, right ? Peace, Fish
RyanJ Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Where in NorCal do you stay MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U Speakers: -Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD New MOB-MOBILE: 2011 G37S Sedan System:TBD Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Nice shots. We have a dedicated photography thread you might want to check out too. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165056-smd-official-photography-thread/ www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Tecomah Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Very nice photography 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Tecomah Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 ^I think you are talking to me. If yes thanks if not well screw you 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
Need Bass Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 lol saw the title, thought: My Build Log Heros get remembered, but legends never die.
Carbon Posted April 3, 2013 Report Posted April 3, 2013 Hey Chris, Post up more of your shots here http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165056-smd-official-photography-thread/page-10 Id like to see them
Fish Chris Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 Yours too That's one fine a$$ white girl (always exceptions, you know Peace, Fish love your avatar
Fish Chris Posted April 3, 2013 Author Report Posted April 3, 2013 Thanks guys. Yea', photography is SOOO much like fishing.... If you spend enough time on the water, you will catch some good fish.... And if you spend enough time with a camera in your hand, you will catch some good shots Oh, here's a few more of my best Western Bluebird shots, from yesterday.... Look ! I can levitate without using my wings ! Wings are so oldschool LOL Peace, Fish
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.