yamifanatic Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 Hey I was hoping u guys could help me choose a set of components. I have a ppi 900.4 which does 145 x4 @4 ohms or 225x4@2 ohms. I will be running them passive and want to keep them under $250 a set. My goals are loud and to have good mid bass and midrange. Currently looking at the re audio xxx components and the sundown sa components. I'm open for suggestions let me know what y'all think
ric006 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 I like my boston acoustic s50s you can here them in my build
audiolamb6 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 uh you did notice that the RE's are 2 ohm right
ric006 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 ^^ nope didnt se that part stick with them i dont care for those but thats your choice
audiolamb6 Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 op for the money i like'd my cdt comps. may what to give them a look
Agreene Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 well when your running that much power per channel your probably thinking loud speakers. so the soundown components are down your ally. also take a look at the skar components not to shabby
Skullz Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 With that much power i would look at the JBL P660C's, they'll take everything that amp can dish out and sound damn good doing it. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12260_JBL-P660C.html 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
LsChevy Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 With that much power i would look at the JBL P660C's, they'll take everything that amp can dish out and sound damn good doing it. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12260_JBL-P660C.html whats the difference in these and the ms-62c
Skullz Posted April 5, 2013 Report Posted April 5, 2013 The MS62c's are 4ohm and the P660c's are 2ohm. For low budget speakers the JBL's are an incredible bang for the buck components, they sound amazing and can handle power like no other. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
yamifanatic Posted April 5, 2013 Author Report Posted April 5, 2013 Audio lamb I do realize the re comps are 2 ohm. My amp is more than capable of powering either of those comps. I will look into the jbl p660s and the cdts as well. Any other suggestions are greatly appreciated
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.