Dougs Mic Set Up

If you were there, You might have some input on this.

Bill... i said from LAST YEAR... i was at shows LAST YEAR... and i qualified for bass race LAST YEAR.. this from i know LAST YEAR.. feel me?

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

Bill... i said from LAST YEAR... i was at shows LAST YEAR... and i qualified for bass race LAST YEAR.. this from i know LAST YEAR.. feel me?

And I'm telling you, if you were there you would know what they are talking about.

Before finals He was talking about switching to Vista.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im not sure what if any thing is giving him problems. i do know hes running vista this year and its been giving him major issues all year long. He was promised a new computer but it never came.....

And I'm telling you, if you were there you would know what they are talking about.

Before finals He was talking about switching to Vista.

I gotcha bill.. I had used Vista before, and i hate it.. i am way more found of Xp.. but anyway..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

I gotcha bill.. I had used Vista before, and i hate it.. i am way more found of Xp.. but anyway..

If he did make the operating system switch then it might be an issue. It could very well be bad power. We have seen the hieroglyphics on the boards.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If he did make the operating system switch then it might be an issue. It could very well be bad power. We have seen the hieroglyphics on the boards.

i thought it was just some bad 'shrooms ;)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Alright before accusations go around. I want to know.

What did your mic read at the show that day in your car? Not at home, Not a few hours away in the garage, but at that show breifly before you went in the lanes?

Im sorry but if you drive to a show and dont test before you go in the lanes and only lost .5 I would be very very happy.

I can tell you this much. Testing at home in a garage last year, and just pulling the car outside would make a .2-.3DB diffrence.

Moving the mic on the dash position even 1/2 an inch can cause a .3-.4 DB increase or drop? How well is your jig designed to place your mic at home?

What version of the term-lab software are you are your buddies running? Did you get the update that has been released in the last 6 months? This could cause an issue?

When is the last time you ran instacal on your mic to verify it is properly calibrated?

Just thought I would give a little food for thought from another fellow judge.

im not accusing anybody of anything this is not a bash doug and his mic's

its just from world finals till now there is something wrong with how it reacts

i dont need doug to post anything if i needed imput i would call him i made this thread to show there MIGHT be a problem and if there is and people agree maybe he might think to go back to xp that might work a new laptop but thats asking a lil to much there they cost big bucks

its just to get your imput and maybe get doug to think

i could be wrong i dont think so i spent more time one dougs set up more than anybody the last year

i didnt even burp that day

the reading low was from what i heard from a few guys that draged

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

If you were there, You might have some input on this.

x2000 lmfao this is hilarious

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/

"I am not a BASS RACER..." you posted this on another thread. remember???????? you said you do db drag

I Rock 4 Doors 4 More Whores!

SMD SUPER SELLER

my seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-mama-feedback/

more seller feedback http://www.stevemead...-slaps-yo-mama/