New Alpine Cda-9886 Whole System Redone

The Topic title explains it all...

Yeah this is a short vid, of my current system

umm things i didnt really go over is the wiring to amp is is Knukonceptz... 10 gauge spkerwire

The box is crazy small b/c i f*ck'd up when making it. the orion specs said 2.0^3 but i thought that was gross, not net, and i made the box way to small, so im gonna make a better one soon, of 3.1^3 according to my calc's.

enjoy a bad vid guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rP73uGVoyA...re=channel_page

Edited by 07sOnAtA sp.ed

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

The Topic title explains it all...

Yeah this is a short vid, of my current system

umm things i didnt really go over is the wiring to amp is is Knukonceptz... 10 gauge spkerwire

The box is crazy small b/c i f*ck'd up when making it. the orion specs said 2.0^3 but i thought that was gross, not net, and i made the box way to small, so im gonna make a better one soon, of 3.1^3 according to my calc's.

enjoy a bad vid guys :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rP73uGVoyA...re=channel_page

lol yeah box way to small. bigger bax and ill hit 1000 times better good luck. but nice setup

ALPINE IVA-S106

AUDIO CONTROL EPIC CENTER

Jl Audio 1000.1 (4)

Jl Audio 300/4 (2)

MTX 9500 (4) 15"

MTX TXC (8) 6.5"

260 IRRAGI ALT

BIG 3

Los Angeles – The gang capital of the world

what was that song, and build a new box that thing is tiny as hell

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

you wouldent happen to have a sony camera do you?cause that's how my bass sounds when i recored it too.crappy sound from those cameras.and yeah that box is HUGE(sarcasim) lol j/k.how do it knock though i know that video does no justice on to how it sounds

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

you wouldent happen to have a sony camera do you?cause that's how my bass sounds when i recored it too.crappy sound from those cameras.and yeah that box is HUGE(sarcasim) lol j/k.how do it knock though i know that video does no justice on to how it sounds

hahahhahahahahha yeah, its is a SONY camera. That was a great call, just from a youtube video, im pretty impressed. yeah, im trying to get a bigger box, but it ezer said then done. it knocks pretty good, for being in a small box, and tuned to like mid 40's... it flex the car pretty good. when that new box comes, it will be alot better. 3+cubes gross, 2.8 net tuned to 32hz, using 1 flare port. also im in search of a good trunk batt. Im leaning towards a New PM D3400 tho

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif