Sundown Audio

What are some good high wattage amps around $420?

ahall_25

I don't even think Lanzar r cea compliant so I doubt they even do what they say they do rated j/sing.

He said Lanzar Opti. it being the only legit lanzar line they do rated.

And who gives a shit about CEA approval ? Do you see legit companies claiming that crap ? No.

With that budget, look for an audiopipe 3000 (@ 2 Ohms) brand new.

Used : you could find better deals

Or wait and save some more money

Good luck ;)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Ya'll are going to get tired of me but I really need help choosing now lol...ok i'm stuck now between the soundquebed 2200,soundstream rub1.2500,and the tarantula Ta1.3000

Ya'll are going to get tired of me but I really need help choosing now lol...ok i'm stuck now between the soundquebed 2200,soundstream rub1.2500,and the tarantula Ta1.3000

go with the soundqubed.

go with the soundqubed.

That's what i'm leaning towards to be honest...I see a lot of good things about it and nothing bad

Archived