it was about time!!!!! nice progress man, good luck and of course, i´m tuned in :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

I don't know how I haven't seen this rebuild til now but good job.You seem to impress even more with every rebuild you do. Keep it up and keep those pics rolling :)

:thanx:

it was about time!!!!! nice progress man, good luck and of course, i´m tuned in :)

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it!

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Solo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build

Lol i know what u mean about getting funny looks, every time i build a box or do any stereo work i have people stopping and wanting me to fix their stuff up for free

Yeah I had a kid argue with me the other day that "what I'm building isn't a wall, it's just a big speaker box". I said dude, trust me, it's gonna be a wall. And he said "well it sure looks like a speaker box to me". Kids...

And yeah the moochers are always out there too.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

wow this is such a nice build. ur craftsmen skill r not notch . if u dont mind i have a question .. i saw u r running a lot of batt. what kinda of alt. r u running ? any info on that would help . i have a pt too ..

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

wow this is such a nice build. ur craftsmen skill r not notch . if u dont mind i have a question .. i saw u r running a lot of batt. what kinda of alt. r u running ? any info on that would help . i have a pt too ..

Thanks man. Sure, right now it has a 200a LoadBoss alt. as well as a MLA dula volt mod. I have plans of going with either DC Power or Mechman soon. Also, I'm gonna attempt to replace the ac compressor with a second alt, not sure how that will go.

But the plan is to keep it all on a slow charger (maintainer) to help keep them charged while the car is parked.

Kickin' Cruiser

Seller Feedback

Stage 3
Dash, Door Panels,
4th Order wall 4 - 15's
on a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K's

Thanks man. Sure, right now it has a 200a LoadBoss alt. as well as a MLA dula volt mod. I have plans of going with either DC Power or Mechman soon. Also, I'm gonna attempt to replace the ac compressor with a second alt, not sure how that will go.

But the plan is to keep it all on a slow charger (maintainer) to help keep them charged while the car is parked.

thanks that helps alot .. i tried mechman but at the time they didnt offer an alt. for pt. maybe they can rewire a stock one idk , .. what is the rms rating of ur subs? r u running all 4 off of one amp? im keeping my pt. some what low key .. lol 2 15's RE XXX .. oh im sure u got got what i was saying i ment top notch lol sorry should have prof read it better ..

alpine head unit (freebee 2009 model)2 sets of eclpise 5.25 comp. speakers.

1. set is in the a-pilors

1. memphis mojo 2500 watt amp

1. rockford fosgate t2 15"

dual 2 ohm wired to 4 ohm . seeing 600 watts

1. realm audio 600 watt 4ch

Beautiful build. Great wood working skills. Best pt cruser I've seen

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds

8-XS Power D3100

3-Iraggi 300 amp Alternators

Subwoofers

4-SQ Hdc3 15" Subwoofers

(Soon to be 4 15" Ct Sounds EXO)

I actually don't have a problem with pt cruisers, only the models with the wood doors lol

*Hummer H3*

HeadUnit

Pioneer AVH-X4600BT

Mids and Highs

8-CT Sounds Pro 8" 8ohm

4-CT Sounds Pro Tweeters

Amplifiers

1-CT Sounds 125.4

1-CT Sounds 60.4

1-CT Sounds 7000.1

Electrical

3-Runs of 1/0 CT Sounds