Second Skin Audio

Going from 3 6" ports to 1 10" any benefit?

momofx76

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Something as simple as seat position will affect that much!

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:2223]

CAFForumSig_zps376518ed.jpg?t=1364077982

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

I sure hope so, I'm at exactly 149.3 on the windshield @ 42Hz (pk). Also my battery volt drops to 12.5 at full tilt. Maybe I need more power? I thought I had enough - 1 HC3800 up front, 2 x Deka 9A31's in the back, 320A DC Power Alt. and one run of 1/0 Knu Kolosus OFC and one run of 2/0 Excelene welding cable... Sub amp is a DC 5k. STILL NOT enough?????!

When I first read this post i wasn't thinking right. While I was about to fall asleep last night it dawned on me what is the tuning of the box? And the peak of the car?

SD, thank for the input. I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . .

i would start by raising the tuning of the box closer to the peak of the car.

You dont want to tune to the peaknofnthe car you wsnt your box peak to be the same as the vwhicle peak. Hes pribably really close and vehicle depending that could be a fantastic score. Best thing to do is get a meter and pkay with seat positiin visors etc.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

n8ball I think I'm gonna invest in an SPL meter like an spl labs :) Although I like the anticipation of seeing my score at a comp I am just tired of shops charging me more and more each time and then making me wait, etc. or come back when they are not busy cos its too loud etc. Yep most definately gettin one.

Its a 2nd gen scion xb btw. Also gonna rebuild the box and use psp ports this time instead of home made pvc ports...

Archived