Woooah

Never seen suicide doors on a wrangler before. You know... There are lots of things that went into this build that I've never seen before. Props to you, sir. Really surprised this hasn't gotten more attention

Woooah

Never seen suicide doors on a wrangler before. You know... There are lots of things that went into this build that I've never seen before. Props to you, sir. Really surprised this hasn't gotten more attention

Just read through the whole build and im drooling. The attention to detail is really outstanding. You know youre doin it right when b eazy is givin you compliments!

Thank you :)

Heres a better shot of the hinge, we incorporated the spring into the hinge to make it smoother

IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg

IMG_5254.jpg

The spring will also take care of any little sag i can adjust the door with the spring as well

IMG_5255.jpg

IMG_5256.jpg

IMG_5257.jpg

Other side

IMG_5272.jpg

IMG_5273.jpg

The original door hinges are shot so i had to re pin them and put new bushes so theres no "play"

IMG_5271.jpg

IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5285.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg

IMG_5289.jpg

Had to spin them on the lathe

IMG_5296.jpg

IMG_5303.jpg

I'm usually one of those guys that says you ruin a jeep when you do things like this to it but this looks effing sweet man. you are doing it up right not like you usually see people do. keep up the good work

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

I'm usually one of those guys that says you ruin a jeep when you do things like this to it but this looks effing sweet man. you are doing it up right not like you usually see people do. keep up the good work

Thanks bro :)

Here is another look at the inner supports i made for the doors

IMG_5304.jpg

IMG_5305.jpg

IMG_5306.jpg

IMG_5307.jpg

IMG_5308.jpg

Everything was sandblasted and painted to matdh :)

IMG_5316.jpg

IMG_5324.jpg

IMG_5327.jpg

IMG_5328.jpg

Looks like i bought a bolt on kit

IMG_5343.jpg

IMG_5344.jpgIMG_5345.jpg

Strengthened the inside of door with some resin and weave cloth

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

I had to flip the rear windows, i put the LEFT side window on the RIGHT side and vise versa. I had to make the moulding work so i got creative and welded and grinded the groove.

IMG_5514.jpg

IMG_5520.jpg

IMG_5530.jpg

IMG_5643.jpg

IMG_5615.jpg

Painted the doors on the inside so i can put them on and lightly painted to outside to see any dents or waves.

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

Shaved the door sills since the hinges are flipped and strengthened the cut out sections with 3M Metal Bond

IMG_5563.jpg

IMG_5564.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5568.jpg

I didn't want to weld the holes shut because it would cause the E Coat from the back of the metal to burn of which would later turn to rust so i decided to play it safe and i also filled that with metal bond a little bit of fiber

IMG_5661.jpg

IMG_5665.jpg

IMG_5667.jpg

IMG_5672.jpg

Archived