Jump to content

35% Tint Pictures


wmrcs

Recommended Posts

Posted

Sweet I've got a fishbowl as well haha! I'm excited to get this done.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

35 isn't dark. I have 27 I believe and wish it was darker. Not no 5 but... little bit. It depends on the angle. Sometimes, looks like 5. But when you actually see it? It's... like some weak sunglasses. still see everything, just with a tint.

That's what I DON'T want. Ewy.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

You will see through it no problem. I will tell you that. Is it 35 all the around? If so that sucks.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Posted

Just don't do it yourself, as an installer that has to unfortunately do tint I will tell you that tinting is horrible lol.

x2. I'm no installer but I do know that if udk how to tint? DON'T DO IT YOURSELF. Lol. Go get it done

Sheena = pedobear

Posted

Haha no I'm definitely not doing it myself. I already have a place picked out to do it for me.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

Bump! Can I get a few more 35% tint pics! I think I'm going to just go 28-30% (whatever it is at the place I'm going) all around.

E34 540iT/6

Posted

Like was said before, different angles it will look darker/lighter. 35% on my fronts (cops tool read 28% though), and 8% on the rears.

PassengerSideFront.jpg

DriverSideRear.jpg

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1111 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...