Carbon Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Larry, bro, I wear a size 8.5-9 I have leather pumas, skate shoes, running / track shoes, DC, Nike, Diesel, Vans, Puma, Reebok. I use to work in clothing retail. www.buckle.com Got quite a few pairs of them I dont wear, Let me send them your way man
Carbon Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Bump. PM me your shipping address Larry and I will get some good shoes sent your way brother
soundstream15 Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Larry, bro, I wear a size 8.5-9 I have leather pumas, skate shoes, running / track shoes, DC, Nike, Diesel, Vans, Puma, Reebok. I use to work in clothing retail. www.buckle.com Got quite a few pairs of them I dont wear, Let me send them your way man You know what small feet means? Small socks:) Buckle is expensive!
Carbon Posted April 15, 2013 Report Posted April 15, 2013 Larry, bro, I wear a size 8.5-9 I have leather pumas, skate shoes, running / track shoes, DC, Nike, Diesel, Vans, Puma, Reebok. I use to work in clothing retail. www.buckle.com Got quite a few pairs of them I dont wear, Let me send them your way man You know what small feet means? Small socks:) Buckle is expensive! I was the manager lol 40-80% off.
larrys95civic Posted April 15, 2013 Author Report Posted April 15, 2013 Bump. PM me your shipping address Larry and I will get some good shoes sent your way brother Only if you swear it's not putting you out in any way, I can't stand what I've become in the last couple months. Team Superior SPL Former Installer at Driven Sound & Security http://www.drivenss.com All kinds of forsale threads http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164247-amps-subs-and-misc/#entry2383262 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164430-polk-audio-sda6000-sound-bar/#entry2386634 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164279-3-michael-kors-watches/#entry2383983 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164549-more-items-from-storage/ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/166967-dd-9518s-amps-kenwood-custom-explorer-dash/ If someone is feeling generous I'd love an original sig LOL
Carbon Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Bump. PM me your shipping address Larry and I will get some good shoes sent your way brother Only if you swear it's not putting you out in any way, I can't stand what I've become in the last couple months. Nope, not at all man! I have WAY too many shoes and I havent even worn half of them in a few years! Ill post up some pics for you and stuff as many as I can into a flat rate box for ya
Carbon Posted April 16, 2013 Report Posted April 16, 2013 Bump! Come on Larry! lol When am I sending these shoes to their new home?
meade916 Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Bump. PM me your shipping address Larry and I will get some good shoes sent your way brother Only if you swear it's not putting you out in any way, I can't stand what I've become in the last couple months.stop it dude, we are here for you! i haven't heard anything back from you, don't be too humble to accept my offer. If you lived close enough i would pick you up and take you shopping. anyway, pick out what you need and email me, (or text me) and i will paypal the exact ammount so you can order up. don't worry about it, we got you. All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
OrionStang Posted April 17, 2013 Report Posted April 17, 2013 Awesome gesture, Steve. For real. You too Carbon. Larry, homie, sometimes you just gotta swallow your pride. We are here to help because we want to, you are not a "burden" or anything like that. We all need help sometimes. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.