purplesyrup

How its made: AGM Batteries

23 posts in this topic

very interesting. Looks well made. Im curious how XS power does it

Well i knew that they made very solid batteries before i got into audio because i was heavy in the boat industry and they have the GO TO battery in boating hands down. Almost like XS is the "GO TO" battery in audio. id still be curious how xs makes their battery. This video made me feel much better about that brand, and im curious how deka and other "Non Audio" batteries are made.

Well i knew that they made very solid batteries before i got into audio because i was heavy in the boat industry and they have the GO TO battery in boating hands down. Almost like XS is the "GO TO" battery in audio. id still be curious how xs makes their battery. This video made me feel much better about that brand, and im curious how deka and other "Non Audio" batteries are made.

Yea im curious about that also

i used to run 2150's back in the day....great battery! Very interesting video. :)

Right on, yea I thought it was also, I always find myself watching that "how its made" at 2am and thought, hey, never seen one on an AGM battery yet, lol.

1 person likes this

Interesting.

just as FYI, the Sears DieHard Platinum is also made by EnerSys

Yup :)

2012-07-13_17-08-52_376.jpg

Edited by Lbox88
1 person likes this