bassfreake Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 just as FYI, the Sears DieHard Platinum is also made by EnerSysthat's pretty awesome I love my DieHard Platinum under my hood... it's not enough battery for my 1500 though lol Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. My Build Log
gally Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Yea xs does not post any info on the site as far as how they are made can you make a demo song of the intro song? 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I've seen this video before, good info! Thanks for posting purple. I'm gonna hate
purplesyrup Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Yea xs does not post any info on the site as far as how they are made can you make a demo song of the intro song? ROFL Just wait until about 2am, it will happen LOL, I might hide a fart in it also. LOL
8ight Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Yea xs does not post any info on the site as far as how they are made can you make a demo song of the intro song? ROFL Just wait until about 2am, it will happen LOL, I might hide a fart in it also. LOL Story of my life. I'm gonna hate
caraudioman16 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 makes me regret getting an optima! lol
tacomaguy1 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 13:20 All those batteries I just want a few of them lol Team Flex Issues
Wicks Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Nice vid! I like companies that aren't afraid to show you what they've got. Imagine the electricity bill for that place, building and charging batteries all day long... This post sent with 100% recycled electrons. 2004 BMW M3Mechman 280A 2 - XS Power XP30001 - XS Power D375 500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F) iPadMini2Dash mounted O-scopeAudison bitOne (Remote DRC MP) Highs Amp - PPI Art A404 Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...) DC Audio DC9.0K 2- DC Audio XL12m2LEGAL - 147.3dB @ 41Hz OUTLAW - 150.2dB @ 45Hz OUTLAW - 145.7dB @ 30Hz JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER 2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER SOTM BUILD:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026
OrzechNJ Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Nice Vid! sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.