OrionStang Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 What does it mean when Bing, Google, Yahoo, etc. is in the users viewing thread box? Just a curiosity question. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
wmrcs Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Don't know for sure, maybe a guest who found your thread via searching on that engine? E34 540iT/6
Kyblack76 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I don't even know what that means? Teach/tell a fool please!!!?????? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Mikesmith0890 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 They're listed as users at the bottom of the main page as well. My assumption (not sure if even remotely accurate) is that since they are all search engines, the ability to find your thread via said search engine is there. I don't see those "users" in 18+ which is private and not able to fine found via search engine, so that's what I'm basing my guess on. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
shogen Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 They're listed as users at the bottom of the main page as well. My assumption (not sure if even remotely accurate) is that since they are all search engines, the ability to find your thread via said search engine is there. I don't see those "users" in 18+ which is private and not able to fine found via search engine, so that's what I'm basing my guess on. more importantly... Is your avatar from that Romanian song? if so can you link it? I need to see it again... PLEASE!!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Yes please, ill take that link, too. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
shogen Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Yes please, ill take that link, too. the song was like "ice" or "cold" or "freeze" ... something like that.. I'm on the hunt now, saw it like 4 years ago, maybe longer Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 found it.... I think .... even if it isn't the right one... these chicks = wives of my future Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
shogen Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 extended version it was.... CHICA BOOM niqqas!!! Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
OrionStang Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 What thee fuck? SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.