ImaNoob Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Ninjad 2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Xs3400 1500BDCP FI BL 12 3sq @ 32hz Rockford t675 T400.2 Stinger Deadner Build Log Here
Emmet Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I know you said 03-04 but still... Put money into bagging it and a system i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah.. You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people. I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 Ignoring my friends posts... I wouldn't mind it being a coupe or only one passenger deal 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 And I want it to be fast and have a decent system. It seems that the gto may the best option. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
LAB Customs Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 Found you a few. http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3686513077.html http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3730496738.html http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3612902414.html 2007 Toyota Tacoma 4sa 8's v2 on an AB Vfl 500.1 Check out my build log! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168123-2007-tacoma-4-sa-8-v2s-about-to-start-building-box/
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 You all are annoying if I wanted your stupid opinions I would have asked you (referring to Labcustoms and fosgate life). I am thinking something comparable to this. http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/3701551640.html 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
n8ball2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 my opinion. Keep your truck. make it unique. and save the money. There are much more important things than blowing it on a car that will get you in trouble THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
T.A.G. Audio Posted April 12, 2013 Author Report Posted April 12, 2013 The truck technically belongs to my dad but we consider it mine... But I don't think he is going to give it to me forever. So I'm looking for something that I can call 100% mine. 03 Ford f150 2 Sa8 v2s Ap 1800d... Stinger 0 Guage CA Auto/ Electric Big 3 Xs power d680 in parallel with new group 65 stocker Soon to come another d680 Rockford Punch 6x8 3 ways in the front, Rockford Punch Pro 6.5s in the back Soon to come Pioneers all around Focal Solid 4 Speaker Amp Kenwood KDC-X896 Memphis Line Driver My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160368-03-f150-king-ranch/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/LabAudio502?feature=mhee
n8ball2013 Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 why dont you buy your dad out. see if he gives you the family discount? I honestly know why you like the v8 its fast its manly etc. But I know what I did as a teenager and I'm glad I had a 4 banger becuase I would have died in a powerful car. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Zapanater Posted April 12, 2013 Report Posted April 12, 2013 I like the Lincoln LS. Classy as shit but still has the 4.6L v8 in it. Slapstick shifting a bonus too. These can be had for well under 10k. 2015 Subaru Outback. That is all, I refuse to touch it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.