Man that just looks awesome. Very good idea

thanks man glad u like it.

i adjusted it low enough to sit right next to the recliner since im alway sitting in it.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

i adjusted it low enough to sit right next to the recliner since im alway sitting in it.

Yeah it looks great how it can get that low. Really versatile and killer looks haha

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Looks great :D :D

My only question, and sorry to rain on the parade, is why red chairs instead of black? The only reason I ask that is because all of the other furniture in the room is black :P

Either way, that's genius! If you wanted you could make those and sell them on ebay or something :P Make a few bucks! Great work!

needbasssig.gif
My Build Log

j84l.jpg

Heros get remembered, but legends never die.

Yeah it looks great how it can get that low. Really versatile and killer looks haha

Niceeee

That is absolutely amazing. The most satisfying part is when someone asks "where did you buy that?"

glad yah like it man.

Looks great :D :D

My only question, and sorry to rain on the parade, is why red chairs instead of black? The only reason I ask that is because all of the other furniture in the room is black :P

Either way, that's genius! If you wanted you could make those and sell them on ebay or something :P Make a few bucks! Great work!

reason being is that i already have everything black and i wanted to break that up a bit...

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Archived