Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Yellow vs. Gray spider?


Recommended Posts

Posted

yeahh..... those leads.....

im ripping mine and they are looser

i also got fucked on 5 recones and they wont give me my money back

But if you have internal leads you woudnlt have issue?

Posted

apparently they wont do them on the 10s since they will still rip... if i make my leads longer i get crazy lead slap theres no winning..

1998 gmc extd cab

12 crossfire C710s

4 SAZ-4500s

3 Singer 400A alts
buncha mids/highs

Team Asshole

Posted

apparently they wont do them on the 10s since they will still rip... if i make my leads longer i get crazy lead slap theres no winning..

I like tens a lot.but always limited with them.plus you run a lot of power of ssd.lol I think you need q or BL

Posted

I have not see those yet. . .

Maybe those are the "yellow" ones he was telling me are stiffer. . .

Two years ago scott said yellow and black were the same stiffness. 3 weeks ago, he told me the newest yellows were stiffer.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Posted

So it looks like there are 2 sets of yellow spiders now?

Interesting....

When I was talking about yellow spiders I was talking about these
http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/broken-non-working-equipment/155830-15-aa-mayhem-d1.html

So from gray->big yellow->small yellow. Am I following that right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6077 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...