Real knu wiring

Knu is clearly better than most, mostly because of such a high strand count. But it's obvious that it doesn't look like the pictures on the knu website. It's almost as if they changed their wire to be a tad bit smaller but still advertise pictures of the older wire.

1990 300ZX

Alpine MRX-M100

RE SE 12's

Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit

Alpine Type-S 6.5" Components

Alpine KTP-445

Soon to come:

Alpine CDE-136BT

Big 3 with Knu Kolossus

XS Power Batt up front

HO alt

Crescendo BC2000

SSA Zcon 15

Crescendo Concerto speaker amp

Crescendo mids and super tweeters

Skyhigh wire O,o

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

Skyhigh wire O,o

What's the strand count on that stuff? I've heard good things but never really looked into it

1990 300ZX

Alpine MRX-M100

RE SE 12's

Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit

Alpine KTP-445

Soon to come:

Alpine CDE-136BT

Big 3 with Knu Kolossus

XS Power Batt up front

HO alt

Crescendo BC2000

SSA Zcon 15

Knu is clearly better than most, mostly because of such a high strand count. But it's obvious that it doesn't look like the pictures on the knu website. It's almost as if they changed their wire to be a tad bit smaller but still advertise pictures of the older wire.

You can sort of pick out the 7 clusters of strands of the pictures on their site.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

You can sort of pick out the 7 clusters of strands of the pictures on their site.
Yeah but in real life, the 7 strands are completely obvious. It just looks like different wire to me

1990 300ZX

Alpine MRX-M100

RE SE 12's

Alpine CDE-121 Head Unit

Alpine KTP-445

Soon to come:

Alpine CDE-136BT

Big 3 with Knu Kolossus

XS Power Batt up front

HO alt

Crescendo BC2000

SSA Zcon 15

Yeah but in real life, the 7 strands are completely obvious. It just looks like different wire to me

Yeah in real life it's more obvious. Here is a crap picture, but you can still sort of make out the 7 clusters. (It is 1/0 gauge, I took the picture to show the huge ring terminals)

SDC13685_zps443b7cd2.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

It's a fact it's bigger than most. Sorry if you don't think so, but only seeing the ends of three CCA wires is hardly scientific evidence to the contrary. Its an oversized 1/0, and no...knu is not the only one. So biggest? Maybe not. But definitely bigger than most and like AT or Shok, almost as big as 2/0

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

If it really interests you I'm sure you could find out the strand count and strand gauge in any wire with a quick email to the company making it. That way you could do a true comparison based on facts.

I'm gonna hate

If it really interests you I'm sure you could find out the strand count and strand gauge in any wire with a quick email to the company making it. That way you could do a true comparison based on facts.

the pictures were not to show the difference between the knu and the other wires, but how much larger some pics make knu look. And I'm cool on that

06 pontiac grand prix

alpine ida x100

rf t2 comps

rf t1500, t400-2

knu 0

big 3

xs d3400

oct 11 tentatively: 2 obsidian 18 v2's

Archived