Thinking Of Starting A Business

Sounds good. Make sure you have a nice burner. A .357 or something small but strong. Not meant as a joke, but are you arabic? I know they can move in a white. black, or mexican hood and do good. You want to appeal to as many people as possible.

Last time i checked arabic was a language :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Last time i checked arabic was a language :lol:

:lol:

Some heat isn't a bad idea. I delivered so some rough stores when I was younger :blink:

You should also cater your store product to it's neighborhood. When I sold, you could tell what part of town I was in by what I had to sell. :lol:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

just looked up the licensing info...not 100% on which license we would need (there is like 10 different types) but at the most it looks like around 2 or 3 grand per year..not bad...

and yea, i def thought of that....we are looking into more of an mid/upper class area...so we will have to tailor our selection to that...

i likes me some audio stuff...

Do you have an attorney and a accountant or are you planning on doing that yourself?

I've got a friend that works for a vendor down in Florida, I can ask him about things, see if he can give any tips if you'd like. Can't for the life of me remember who he works for though. :lol:

Mike Roth

most certaintly an attorney will be involved with deciding on what type of business entity we should be (LLC, CORP, S CORP, etc....im assuming an LLC though), liability issues, and the like.....as far as the accounting, im sure we can handle it with our backgrounds in finance.

oh...and get all the info u can/want to....anything pertinant will def. be useful. thanks!

Edited by amatt85

i likes me some audio stuff...

as far as the accounting, im sure we can handle it with our backgrounds in finance.

Yeah I read that, that was a big DOH! on my part. :rolleyes: Sorry about that. :blush:

I talked to my friend quickly. Funny enough, he works for a company you'll probably need to deal with. http://www.southernwine.com/ is a company you'll want to talk to. They carry a ton of stuff, and are the biggest alcohol distributor in Kentucky.

Quick thoughts he gave me as I had to go. End of each month and end of the fiscal year are the best times to try and get deals. Always ask for all the stuff you can get. Signage, neons, case stackers, posters, etc. Find out what other liquor stores are in the are, big chains, small mom and pop stores, even if they aren't in the immediate area, find out where they are.

That's all I've got for you for now, but if you've got any specific questions, let me know and I'll ask him. He's a rep for SWS (Southern Wine & Spirts), so he knows what he's talking about.

Damn, I just realized I forgot to ask him about licensing and all that crap. I'll try and ask him tomorrow if you want.

Hope this helps a little bit man.

Edited by cavi_in_kc

Mike Roth