Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

What did anyone actually see AFTER the suspects were brought to public eye? All the photos during the incident point towards this guy HAS his bookbag AFTER the 2nd explosion, and the "onlooking" blackwater guy DID NOT.

After that the town was locked down so from then on anything being said was based off of police and national guard statements there is no one else to back up what happened or what was said. So how can anyone call bullshit except the people controlling the situation? No one bystander could say I saw them trap him and rattle the boat full of bullets, or I saw them have the older brother handcuffed and in custody not shot and ran over.

Its the equivalent of some noob coming on here and saying he did 170db legal with a single 10, its true but no one else seen it and theres no evidence but thats what happened

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

What did anyone actually see AFTER the suspects were brought to public eye? All the photos during the incident point towards this guy HAS his bookbag AFTER the 2nd explosion, and the "onlooking" blackwater guy DID NOT.

After that the town was locked down so from then on anything being said was based off of police and national guard statements there is no one else to back up what happened or what was said. So how can anyone call bullshit except the people controlling the situation? No one bystander could say I saw them trap him and rattle the boat full of bullets, or I saw them have the older brother handcuffed and in custody not shot and ran over.

Its the equivalent of some noob coming on here and saying he did 170db legal with a single 10, its true but no one else seen it and theres no evidence but thats what happened

Pretty stupid to think that people weren't watching from windows looking and listening. If there were people shooting out in the street in front of your house could you look out your window and see it? So your also saying just about every cop in that area of the state is corrupt and in on the conspiracy? And if a person came on said they did 170 with a 10 you would be like he's an idiot making things up twisting the truth not oh the government must be behind this conspiracy somehow

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

You cannot use what the people in the town are sayin as evidence!

FunnyCallingBullshit.gif

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Alot of people also came with backpacks and left with none considering if I put a backpack down and a bomb went off I'd be more concerned with checking on my friends family if there were people I knew there with me and 2 gtfoutta there backpack or not. And yes again you are assuming he had his backpacks still. Again if he is innocent why kill a cop steal a car and throw explosives from the stolen car and open fire on more officers.... Above all why did they have more explosives...

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Right, you can see past hundreds and hundreds of swat, national guard, police, all of there equipment, vehicles, and stationings to clearly see exactly whats going on. Not just hearing gunfire and assuming theyre shooting at the brother. Not only that but theres no info to be misconstrued or coincide with other statements becuase there were no news cameras to release information they couldnt see or werent being told. So for officers to say they had the man cuffed and in custody then retract and say he was killed in gun fire and ran over, where did that come from. The only time officers can report they have a man in custody is when hes arrested and contained. There are inconsistencies with what the law enforcers themselves are saying. So to base your thoughts on what a select group of people who cant identify whether they have someone arrested or not makes you sound like an even bigger ass. Its innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Where is ANY evidence he did it? ANY, all they show are these 2 guys walking in a crowd with a bookbag on. Like your previous ignorant rant you stated, "there were hundreds of people with bookbags and duffle bags why would it look suspicious?" I havent seen 1 piece of evidence showing them in any act other than walking through a crowd with there bookbags on. There were witnesses at his college who said they seen him on campus with his bag not long after the explosions, low and behold the school was shut down and private military choppers landed SHORTLY after. Never heard another word about it from ANY mainstream media outlet

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

Its innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Where is ANY evidence he did it?

Where is the hardcore, solid evidence that he didn't do it? If someone is brought up on a rape, murder, or lewd conduct with a minor charge, do you let them go free in public until the trial? Or do you keep them locked up until the trial?

Innocent until proven guilty. And if it's something major, LIKE THIS SITUATION IS, keep him locked up until the trial date or until further legal action is taken.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Alot of people also came with backpacks and left with none considering if I put a backpack down and a bomb went off I'd be more concerned with checking on my friends family if there were people I knew there with me and 2 gtfoutta there backpack or not. And yes again you are assuming he had his backpacks still. Again if he is innocent why kill a cop steal a car and throw explosives from the stolen car and open fire on more officers.... Above all why did they have more explosives...

Again who is saying these events occured? The only witnesses who can say for sure are either A-dead, B- the suspects themselves (one of which is dead) or C-the ones controlling the situation? It is much easier to make things like this happen when any witness is locked down in their homes. Its a magic trick where the magician blind folds you and makes you believe that it really happened

Its innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Where is ANY evidence he did it?

Where is the hardcore, solid evidence that he didn't do it? If someone is brought up on a rape, murder, or lewd conduct with a minor charge, do you let them go free in public until the trial? Or do you keep them locked up until the trial?

Innocent until proven guilty. And if it's something major, LIKE THIS SITUATION IS, keep him locked up until the trial date or until further legal action is taken.

They dont keep you locked up, its called BAIL BOND. Under certain circumstances you can be held until trial but not always. Im not saying let the guy go yet but show me the evidence hes guilty. And the evidence he didnt do it is irrelevant, the justice system says that its the prosecutions job to prove beyond shadow of a doubt theyre guilty not. And I see no evidence

And it's called denial of bail bond. How is the evidence that he didn't do it irrelevant? You want everyone else to give you evidence that he is guilty, so what's wrong with me asking you for evidence that he's innocent?

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Archived