Boston Marathon Explosion? Warning Graphic Pictures Inside!!

Its innocent until proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt. Where is ANY evidence he did it?

Where is the hardcore, solid evidence that he didn't do it? If someone is brought up on a rape, murder, or lewd conduct with a minor charge, do you let them go free in public until the trial? Or do you keep them locked up until the trial?

Innocent until proven guilty. And if it's something major, LIKE THIS SITUATION IS, keep him locked up until the trial date or until further legal action is taken.

In an act of terrorism he can be held indefinitely without the right to trial.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Theres hundreds of photos everywhere showing where he was at the time the explosions happened and video links galore on the 2 threads about this. If anyone bothered to look rather than not and dismiss it. Now wheres the evidences hes guilty? Everyone seems to just ask for the innocent arguments but no one has any for guilt with factual backup to the argument, just sarcastic remarks and gifs to dismiss there own arguments. Until someone can do this without heresay im done arguing

Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins smile.gif

No one, at least I, never said he was guilty. He is a suspect. In custody. That is all he is. It's not up to me to decide if he's guilty or not.

And no need to argue about anything

24718389.jpg

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

You are being absolutely rediculous. It's an open case. The evidence your asking for will come out during trial law enforcement is obviously not going to tell us EVERYTHING that's going on during an open case. Yes people can see what's going on from windows from inside their houses. During the first gunfight there weren't hundreds of cops. It was the beginning of everything it was a few cops who were on the trial of the suspects. Also I'm assuming your not familiar with the area. Lots of old multi family 3-4 story houses. From a 2nd 3rd and especially 4th floor window you most certainly would have a great vantage point of what's happening. Being Watertown is a suburb of Boston and people in that area have no front yards. Houses are generally within 10-15 feet of the road. So yes they could see what was happening and did see explosions behind the stolen Mercedes. Again murdered an officer then stole a car then this. Finally at this point now there are hundreds of cops staties swat military and so on.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts

Understand how it works. There does not need to be concrete evidence. Hell any of us could be arrested and held indefinitely for "the possibility of having connections to an act of terrorism in the future". That is all the evidence that is needed. Terrorism is handled a whole lot differently.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

And again. Why wouldn't they have killed him in the boat to just be done with it? No loose ends, done. Ok here's obviously not hard evidence but why was he at bomb 2 location and his brother 100 yards down the road at bomb 1 location? Two brothers just watching the Boston marathon at the same time, alone, 100 yards away from each other... Hmmm.... Both with backpacks. Ok younger brother is a student maybe that's his excuse. Why does older brother place down a bag on the sidewalk? Older brother who is an extremist radical who doesn't have any friends or ties to anybody.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

Even members of the mosque he attended have spoken out about how more recently he became much more radical in his beliefs.

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

It's no use Jared. Unless they were there getting their assholes blown off by the bombs and seeing the brothers firsthand putting down the bombs, it's just a conspiracy to them. And it's pretty funny how non-Massachusetts people who only have access to info via the news and Internet which are unreliable sources are trying to discredit your personal sources who were actually involved in this in some way or another. I think people are losing sight about the fact REAL people got REAL injuries. It's sad people are more consumed by who is responsible rather than being concerned for the victims and proud of the people who stepped up the plate in a time of need and went above and beyond to help them.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Alot of people also came with backpacks and left with none considering if I put a backpack down and a bomb went off I'd be more concerned with checking on my friends family if there were people I knew there with me and 2 gtfoutta there backpack or not. And yes again you are assuming he had his backpacks still. Again if he is innocent why kill a cop steal a car and throw explosives from the stolen car and open fire on more officers.... Above all why did they have more explosives...

That's another thing that I think is ridiculous to even believe.

So first they blow up 2 sections of the Boston Marathon which means they are going to be in some deep shit if they get caught. so what next? Let's hide to get away with it? NOPE. Let's allegedly rob a gas station, steal someone's car, AND go out to kill a school police officer, oh and it wasn't just any school IT WAS M.I.T.

Yeah that makes perfect sense doesn't it?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

It's no use Jared. Unless they were there getting their assholes blown off by the bombs and seeing the brothers firsthand putting down the bombs, it's just a conspiracy to them. And it's pretty funny how non-Massachusetts people who only have access to info via the news and Internet which are unreliable sources are trying to discredit your personal sources who were actually involved in this in some way or another. I think people are losing sight about the fact REAL people got REAL injuries. It's sad people are more consumed by who is responsible rather than being concerned for the victims and proud of the people who stepped up the plate in a time of need and went above and beyond to help them.

It's sad that people can't see what's right in front of them.

What's that saying again?

The best place to hide something is in plain sight.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived