moh.vze.com Posted February 13, 2008 Report Posted February 13, 2008 I say you let him off the hook and pretended nothing ever happened. DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs
cichlidfort Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 I say you let him off the hook and pretended nothing ever happened. Haha are you kidding me? Waking up to cold ice water at 5:30 in the morning SUCKS. I am definately getting him back...I read some funny ideas. I think I am going to use the milk and the breaks to horn...or I might just try and do them all. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
assman Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 I saw a vid of that, fucken hilarious I lmao Assman IdustriesFear The DuckTeam Notoriously Loud Mafia
cichlidfort Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 I lmao LOL...omg I am so doing that. How do you do this? How long does it take? That was absolutely HILLARIOUS. 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Mastersound15 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 damn bro im all for getting him back but if it were me id leave the cars out of it. he did a prank on YOU not the car so I think oulling a prank on him only would be fair game. p.s. im one of those people that if u mess with me like piss me off or something then kool ill get over it, but if somebody does anything to my car then id lose it... i would go completly go beserk and not get over it until i get more than even. so thats just my opinion. 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
cichlidfort Posted February 14, 2008 Author Report Posted February 14, 2008 damn bro im all for getting him back but if it were me id leave the cars out of it. he did a prank on YOU not the car so I think oulling a prank on him only would be fair game. p.s. im one of those people that if u mess with me like piss me off or something then kool ill get over it, but if somebody does anything to my car then id lose it... i would go completly go beserk and not get over it until i get more than even. so thats just my opinion. The break horn is hillarious...I am definately doing that. I got to practice on my car first so I can figure it out. lol. Anyone know how to do it or does anyone know of a video showing you? 2008 Chevy Impala (undercover cop style) Setup in the makings
Mastersound15 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 The break horn is hillarious...I am definately doing that. I got to practice on my car first so I can figure it out. lol. Anyone know how to do it or does anyone know of a video showing you? practice on your car? now i know ur crazy lol i wouldnt mess with stuff like that on my car. id be to afraid of messing up something i couldnt fix. 2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's Current System- Jensen VM-9312 in-dash (1) Kicker 1500.1 (2) DD 1500 Series 12's Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring 145.6db- Floorboard 162.9db- Port --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle) (Under Reconstruction)
EricM9104 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 Brake wire tied to horn. Ziptie the driveline is always fun What exactly does ziptieing the driveline do?? 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
EricM9104 Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 hmmmmmmmmmmmm................ superglue all the toilet lids shut, give him some laxatives (MAKE SURE HE ISN'T ALLERGIC TO THEM!!!!!!) and heh.. 2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 110k miles | Stock 1996 GMC Yukon SLT 4dr 4wd | 260k miles | JVC Head-unit
BassJunkie Posted February 14, 2008 Report Posted February 14, 2008 What exactly does ziptieing the driveline do?? tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.